Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Get the Quartz KFL Nano Kit - it is a very clean look. And are currently available (USA Seller)

tarsiuscustomsnanokayfunkit2.jpg
1554552_10201344254271842_401493914_n.jpg

Last edited:

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Thanks so much H2o. Looks like I should order one and dedicate it to tank cracker juice.

BTW, GR-Modders ships from Greece and darn fast. Also, yesterday I pulled out one of my full sized clear M tanks. This one came right out of Germany via intaste.gr NOT the long. NOT the window. Lubed, cleaned, and firm but not tight. Felt great installing it. I didn't see any plastic el crapo hanging off the threads like I have with numerous windows. vaping Shipwreck from Ahlusion. A few hours later I took the device apart just to check. Guess what I found which is most disturbing! Little pieces of plastic in the top cap from the threads. Just laying free in the recess of the top cap. Not one but about 5. That's dangerous. That's not cool. Wish I would have taken a pic but please trust me. This was a virgin device so a word to the wise.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Thanks so much H2o. Looks like I should order one and dedicate it to tank cracker juice.

BTW, GR-Modders ships from Greece and darn fast. Also, yesterday I pulled out one of my full sized clear M tanks. This one came right out of Germany via intaste.gr NOT the long. NOT the window. Lubed, cleaned, and firm but not tight. Felt great installing it. I didn't see any plastic el crapo hanging off the threads like I have with numerous windows. Vaping Shipwreck from Ahlusion. A few hours later I took the device apart just to check. Guess what I found which is most disturbing! Little pieces of plastic in the top cap from the threads. Just laying free in the recess of the top cap. Not one but about 5. That's dangerous. That's not cool. Wish I would have taken a pic but please trust me. This was a virgin device so a word to the wise.

Awesome! ..........

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Another thing I've noticed that annoys the crap out of me, the clear center tank has two seams opposite the other. My friggin clone made in China is better quality. With that said, the V2 is a pleasure and I very happy with it.
I noticed the same thing. After I am done with this tankful of vape, I am going to install the steel one. I wonder if they make a glass tank that will fit the KFl+ V2

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I noticed the same thing. After I am done with this tankful of vape, I am going to install the steel one. I wonder if they make a glass tank that will fit the KFl+ V2

There's a couple after market ones. Svoemesto does not make one. Don't have any links, but it's a quick Google search away.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
The Kayfun tanks from GR-Modders are of better quality IMHO, and are truly clear and not Polycarbonate, I think is made from "PMMA, Acrylic glass"

Thanks again. Got my full size and window today from GR-Modders. Fast shipping, inside a box with bubble wrap items. Clean, lube, and install. Better threads and I love the clear full tank so I can see what the heck is going on. Yep, better made, no casting marks or crumbling plastic el crapo. Threw one on my real deal Russian 91 and that's where you notice the integrity of the threads. Threw another one on my real deal FKL+ V2. Yep it's PMMA and that's not glass but better quality "plastic".

Cant say I'm happy about spending the extra money when they should have done it right the first time. Welcome to Vaping! /lol

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
Just got the Kayfun lite + v2 and I can immediately notice the difference from the clone. From the buttery threads to the quality of the material. Im surprised how quiet this thing is! No whistle whatsoever! Flavor and vapor are way better than the clones I have with same 1.4 ohm micro coil builds. Vapes like a champ! Definitely worth it!

byte6a3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread