Kayfun lite plus v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
Congrats....ditto on getting a ring.

Got in on the Vaperev svoemesto kayfun Lite Plus V2 (1st batch) as they call it .....been on the email list for months and got one ordered early last week......In Oregon yesterday so Monday will be upping my game from rebuilding Protank coils to the big boy topper...yee haw

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here's the "everything about rings" thread!
They tend to run $20, there are a couple that cost less, and some that cost more...
The diameter is the same Mini or Standard ProVari - about 23mm. So with a 22mm topper, you get a tiny bit of a "shelf".
The "Kayfun Cone" has a very slight taper - 23 to 22 - for a smooth transition, but there aren't any available in the U.S. - you'd have to order from the UK or something...

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA
Here's the "everything about rings" thread!
They tend to run $20, there are a couple that cost less, and some that cost more...
The diameter is the same Mini or Standard ProVari - about 23mm. So with a 22mm topper, you get a tiny bit of a "shelf".
The "Kayfun Cone" has a very slight taper - 23 to 22 - for a smooth transition, but there aren't any available in the U.S. - you'd have to order from the UK or something...

I don't know how I missed that. :facepalm: Looks like I'm gonna go with the Loki Labs ring. Thanks everyone.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I hope not. I'm still waiting on mine. Should be here Friday. I'll report back when I get them.

I haven't gotten a new halftank in a bit (got a few of them maybe a month ago), but I never had a problem with bad threads. A tiny bit of plastic left over from the molding process, but it comes right out. I pretty much expected it considering the price.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Loki ring is nice, I would recommend it.

Has any one noticed poor quality with the clear center tank? Threads aren't great and residual plastic left on the inside.

The real deal KFL + V2 from vaperev.com: Happened last night. Horrible. No way to fix it and I was very very carefull when I cleaned and assembled it. Plenty of residual plastic left and the threads leave a lot to be desired. Farewell plastic center tank.

EDIT: I would like to use a tall frosted M tank but I'm concerned with the quality. I see them all over the place but I guess my experience makes me cautious. Source?

Last edited:

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Mine just came in. Vapes like a champ.
nama3adu.jpg

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
The Kayfun tanks from GR-Modders are of better quality IMHO, and are truly clear and not Polycarbonate, I think is made from "PMMA, Acrylic glass"

WOW! Thank you so very much. I always get confused on this issue so if you could please confirm my pending purchase. I have a KFL + V2 see pic:

KFL + V2 .jpg

If I wish to replace the 3 parts noted with red lines with a full sized tank then I order: Kayfun 3.1 and Lite Large Clear Tank by Kir Fanis - Gr-Modders

If I only wish to use a clear window in the middle then I ortder: Kayfun lite clear windows by Kir Fanis - Gr-Modders

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
WOW! Thank you so very much. I always get confused on this issue so if you could please confirm my pending purchase. I have a KFL + V2 see pic:

View attachment 310221

If I wish to replace the 3 parts noted with red lines with a full sized tank then I order: Kayfun 3.1 and Lite Large Clear Tank by Kir Fanis - Gr-Modders

If I only wish to use a clear window in the middle then I ortder: Kayfun lite clear windows by Kir Fanis - Gr-Modders

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, that is correct.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Yes, that is correct.
Much thanks. I'm off to Bulgaria of all places for this. Sometimes I just have to scratch my head and wounder why no one else can make good stuff. eh?

New owner @diamond above. Vape with your new toy and then take it apart and see what that plastic piece of dung manure looks like after it's been in a vacuum with 5 or 10MLs and under pressure.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread