Want to know the strength of the nic

I'm planning to purchace nic base from this site. The nic base saids it's 5ml by volume and 240ml/mg base. I want to know the strength of the nic.

Been trying to find a calculator online or something to find out but no luck.

Can anybody answer this for me?

Thanks.

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20240321_223720377.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20240321_223720377.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 16

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm planning to purchace nic base from this site. The nic base saids it's 5ml by volume and 240ml/mg base. I want to know the strength of the nic.

Been trying to find a calculator online or something to find out but no luck.

Can anybody answer this for me?

Thanks.

The Formula for calculating Milligrams of Nicotine to Milliliters of Volume, mg/ml, is...

Total Milligrams of Nicotine Milligrams divided by Total Milliliters of Volume.

In Your case that would be 240mg of Nicotine / 5 milliliters = 48mg/ml

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Another quick question then. If I double the solution of 10ml to 240mg total. Will the strength be 96mg/ml?

Not-Uh. You are going the Wrong Way.

If you put the Same amount of Nicotine into a Twice the Volume as before, you will cut the Strength in Half.

First do the Formula...

In this case that would be 240mg of Nicotine / 10 milliliters = 24mg/ml (Exactly Half of what you Originally had!)

Now ask yourself if that makes sense...

If I put the same amount of Sugar into a Coffee Cup that is Twice the size of my Regular Cup, Isn't my coffee going to taste Less Sweet? About Half as Sweet to be exact

Reactions: Izan
Not-Uh. You are going the Wrong Way.

If you put the Same amount of Nicotine into a Twice the Volume as before, you will cut the Strength in Half.

First do the Formula...

In this case that would be 240mg of Nicotine / 10 milliliters = 24mg/ml (Exactly Half of what you Originally had!)

Now ask yourself if that makes sense...

If I put the same amount of Sugar into a Coffee Cup that is Twice the size of my Regular Cup, Isn't my coffee going to taste Less Sweet? About Half as Sweet to be exact
I understand the math. I guess I was confused on the usage of the bottle itself. If I was to use the nic as nic base which I add it to my flavor mix or do i dilute it to 240vg/pg base.

My mistake.

Reactions: zoiDman

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The nic base saids it's 5ml by volume and 240ml/mg base

Pictures are bad idea for questions like this. Always post product link.

Through some quick google image searching, I have deduced this is HiLiq nic base from their Korean site.

Translating page confirms this is a 5ml bottle of 240mg aka 240mg/ml strength. 5 times stronger than 48mg/ml.

Translated link (English)

21gMCQB.png

I guess I was confused on the usage of the bottle itself. If I was to use the nic as nic base which I add it to my flavor mix or do i dilute it to 240vg/pg base.

Simple. Just leave the bottled nicotine base as-is at 240mg/ml strength.

Then mix your juice using an online juice calculator or DIY app if you have android.

For those particular calcs, usually the "BF+" calc is what you'll need when simply mixing juice from ingredients all separated individually (PG, VG, flavors, nic base in separate bottles.)

Example:
    (You keep the circled parameter as it is and change the rest to suit your particular mix/recipe)

aXOApDQ.png

Last edited:
    Pictures are bad idea for questions like this. Always post product link.

Through some quick google image searching, I have deduced this is HiLiq nic base from their Korean site.

Translating page confirms this is a 5ml bottle of 240mg aka 240mg/ml strength. 5 times stronger than 48mg/ml.

Translated link (English)

21gMCQB.png

Simple. Just leave the the bottle nicotine base as-is at 240mg/ml strength.

Then mix your juice using an online juice calculator or DIY app if you have android.

For those particular calcs, usually the "BF+" calc is what you'll need when mixing juice from ingredients all separated individually (PG, VG, flavors, nic base in separate bottles.)

Example:

aXOApDQ.png
    You were right. After translating the page. The strength of the 5ml bottle is 240mg/ml strength. Not 48mg/ml. It's difficult to get nic to South Korea. After contacting Hiliq, they told me about their korean site. I usually thought they came in 100mg/ml strength bottles when I was in the states.
    This is why I was confused on the strength which is usually stated on the bottles.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Users who are viewing this thread