Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I am wanting to purchase the eGo twist after reading here for hours and hours. I have a problem that I like cartomizers.....it looks like very few use these two together.....I am open to other options but really like just pouring the liquid into the rubber thingy and letting the carto suck up the juice, pop the top back on and go. I use the 510's now everywhere, even at work sitting at my desk but not sure anyone knows as I am lucky to be a little isolated and do not want anything a lot bigger......the charge on the 510's are just not working for me anymore, they are hanging everywhere charging. I guess I am a pretty heavy vaporer.....

I have found a good liquid mix for me by mixing pink spot menthol or backwoods menthol with vapor gods menthol.....strong stuff.

So what do I do about my cartomizers? I think I can still use my 510 things with the twist? I have a craft box now for all of my 'stuff' lol. :vapor:

Tracey

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
egos have a 510 fitting so you should be great using cartos with them Tracey.You might need to purchase a shorty ego cone to use with them.You can get them for under 5 bucks at smoktek.com I would recommend trying pre-punched cartos and a tank if youre a heavy vaper.You'll find yourself filling a LOT less and still have the advantages of carts.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Agree with the eGo's devices wil take a 510. No problems. If you want to try something with more juice to carry then you might look into a vivi nova. You'll get lots of advice on them. Easy to take care of and easy and cheap to repair if broke. Congrats on your switch.
I'll second the carto/tank system. I changed over a couple of weeks ago and love it.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The twists are a nice step up, started on a 808-d myself, but if you are vaping and refilling carts alot. (sounds like it w batts always charging) chalk it up to experience and move on, keep for back ups.
with something like a twist there are really nice cart - cart/tanks out there that will last a good long time, some of the carts i use at work hold almost 3 ml.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
The twists are a nice step up, started on a 808-d myself, but if you are vaping and refilling carts alot. (sounds like it w batts always charging) chalk it up to experience and move on, keep for back ups.
with something like a twist there are really nice cart - cart/tanks out there that will last a good long time, some of the carts i use at work hold almost 3 ml.

Back into my search for carts and cart/tanks :) thanks everyone.

Tracey

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I bought the smaller J-tank and slotted a 3 ohm carto myself with a hacksaw, crude, but works. 3rd week on it. I also bought the mini vivi nova a few weeks back and am running on the same 2.4 ohm head. Make sure to get a spacer the cover the theads and to keep the tank proped up if you don't get the flanged style.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    N'awlinz
    Back into my search for carts and cart/tanks :) thanks everyone.

Tracey

as far as cartos go...ikenvape stocks the best ones (imho)...and vapor beast is my fallback supplier...on tanks,I prefer phiniac, once you use a phiniac you'll never want to use another tank.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    Although I mainly use the Vivi Nova there is definitely a better vape with a carto and occasionally I'll treat myself.

it's ok if you like cartos...lots of people still prefer cartos to clearos (myself included)...as long as they are 510 you should be fine.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    as far as cartos go...ikenvape stocks the best ones (imho)...and vapor beast is my fallback supplier...on tanks,I prefer phiniac, once you use a phiniac you'll never want to use another tank.

Which ones do you get from ikenvape. I ordered my twist!!! Is phiniac a tank?

Tracey

TraceyS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia

Where do you get your carts? Thanks! I ordered my twist!

Tracey

DigitalDoom

Oct 10, 2012
    Ohio
    I haven't tried a Twist or Spinner yet. When I first saw the Spinner I wanted one really bad, now that I decided to get one (the 1300mah) everyone is sold out.

DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo has what they call an E2 Apollo made by ESCO. It's a variable voltage 'twist' type that's really unique looking. I bought a 900mah a couple months ago and loved it. Since I'm really hard on my equipment I ended up breaking it in a couple weeks. Last night I just ordered a new one, an 1100mah.

One thing I like about them is they are really heavy and solid feel. They are a little fatter than Twist or Spinner but I like that. They are just the right size to feel really good in the palm. They are also cheaper than Twist or Spinner from most vendors. 5 button shutoff just like the Twist and 3.2v-4.8v, just like the Twist.

Something you might want to check into. I was really happy with my first one and looking forward to getting my new one.

Next on my list is a ZMAX, followed by a Provari.

DigitalDoom

Oct 10, 2012
    Ohio
    Next APV for myself is the "Titanide" . Its a titanium built APV from France. Electronicstix will be carrying it soon. Prices range from $202 to $296 for it. Lifetime guarantee it will carry.
    I could never bring myself to spend so much on any vaping hardware. I'm so hard on my equipment, I've broken 2 good batteries within 3 weeks of getting them. I would cry if I spent $200 on something that ended up being spare parts within a month.

DigitalDoom

Oct 10, 2012
    Ohio
    Next APV for myself is the "Titanide" . Its a titanium built APV from France. Electronicstix will be carrying it soon. Prices range from $202 to $296 for it. Lifetime guarantee it will carry.

Clouds has it in EU I believe:

Titanide Themis 14 - Titanium & Gold - Cloud 9 Vaping

That's a slick looking design...a little too girly for me though (it's French you said? LOL, jk). I wonder if you can get it with just gold and not the feminine abalone button.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread