Want to take over the CHUCKlehead social group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I can't devote the time that this place needs anymore. So I am willing to pass the keys over to one of you.

I'm leaving it entirely up to you guys, however you want to do it. Hold a vote, everyone jump into a boxing ring and the last person standing wins... whatever you decide. Just let me know the outcome, and the deed will be done.

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
Just an idea... we could pull these threads into the other forum and get rid of this one.

I agree with this too. Much easier to check new posts in 1 subforum, not having to go back and forth. Ratracer is correct, really the only reason the chuckleheads was created, was for us to get a taste of what having a subforum was like. Jeff can't even post in there. Moving the threads to the thagbuilt sub forum has my vote...

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
I agree with this too. Much easier to check new posts in 1 subforum, not having to go back and forth. Ratracer is correct, really the only reason the chuckleheads was created, was for us to get a taste of what having a subforum was like. Jeff can't even post in there. Moving the threads to the thagbuilt sub forum has my vote...

I agree, let this one go by the wayside. It is easier to only have one subforum. JMHO:D

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Well, whatever the decision may be, I have another thought we should all consider first before merging Chuckleheads to the ThagBuilt Forum.

Competitors of Jeff have their social forums if we get Chuckleheads moved, that's one less place the Chucks can be found. It would go a long way to keep the Chucklehead Forum where it's at (from a marketing/be-up-front/more likely to be found). I mean being able to have Chucks in two locations on the main forum page... get what I mean?

FWIW, just my 2 cents

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
This is just a thought.... especially if the official sub-forum gains in popularity... leave the sub-forum for "business" talk and for the curious to post questions.... and someone take this social group over to you know socialize :p you can have the best of both worlds

I mean should Jeff design something else I know I wouldn't want to weed through a cloud of chucklehead talk... i would go to the social group........

so my vote is Crash to take over and not to move the social group.....

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
If someone new takes over I think Crash would make an excellent choice. She is knowledgeable, Likes to help when she can, Enthusiastic, Positive. Most all Chuckleheads know her.

Or theres me, Old and grouchy, Hates change. Bitter and enjoy pointing out others flaws while ignoring my own.

Take your pick lol.

Oh hell, now I have to vote for alvitae. :D

Nothing personal crash, you're also a very good choice.:)

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
i agree with the merging, but, if there is no merging then Crash has my vote

Also my vote :)

If someone new takes over I think Crash would make an excellent choice. She is knowledgeable, Likes to help when she can, Enthusiastic, Positive. Most all Chuckleheads know her.

Or theres me, Old and grouchy, Hates change. Bitter and enjoy pointing out others flaws while ignoring my own.

Take your pick lol.

Definitely second on the list! :thumbs:

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Grammie, I understand where you're going with this, but I think there needs to be a central place for the 'gathering'. I'm concerned that us old timers are fragmenting (or losing momentum) and that would be the biggest threat to the chucklehead movement. JMO.
<edit> And if there's no merge, by all means CTJ gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(oops, Dennis channelled thru me). But it does break my heart to see 1 person (me) on the main chuck thread from time to time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread