The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VIP Social Group Meeting 09/19/09

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. invo

invo Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    Unfortunately do to some unforeseen issues, I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice. I look forward to attending the meeting next month.

-invo

2. Timmer

Timmer New Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Northern Phoenix
    I will be able to attend. Sorry bout the short notice but i just found out that my prior plans are nixed. looking forward to it! -T

3. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

All are welcome!

Chad will be there and is bringing along stock. PHXSmokeless will have someone bringing some kits (John had something come up, so don't know who will have them there for him). I think Chad will have liquid too... Jerry and Matt won't be here either this month, both are out of town this week.

See you there!

4. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    Is that tomorrow???? Dang, I forgot all about it... 8-o :D

5. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I cant go. LOL

6. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    You can play hooky for a few hours :D

7. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    Sorry all...I am going to have to skip out for the next 2 or 3 months....workload is tremendous...it's literally killing me.

8. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Looking forward to meeting some of the locals.
    Bob

9. laynies

laynies Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Phoenix, Az
    Looks like I'll have to miss this one. I have some last minute family obligations I need to attend to.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next month, hope you all had a great time :)

10. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    I had to bail out too. Had an emergency work call I had to take care of. I did stop by Hazelwood's about quarter to 2 but the back room was empty. Sucks I had to miss it...

11. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Great meeting you all and I am sure we all appreciate the effort Hellen invests to put this together.

My wife was happy to see the brunch I won, but didn't seem excited about the box. (No surprise there.)

First thing after getting home was to order a Super T.
    Now I will patiently wait its arrival. (Well - - maybe not so patiently but not many options there.)

Thanks for the hospitality and hope to see you at the next one.

Bob
    AKA Pipes1

12. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    It was great meeting everyone today. I learrned a bunch of helpful tips and I think my friend Jason is going to start soon.... Or should I say Quit analogs. Thanks Hellen for putting this together. It was great to get ideas on gear and hear opinions on models first hand.

Thanks

Mike

13. Pharoah

Pharoah Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Sun City, AZ
    Mark,
    You should have looked out on the patio.8-o We were still there. There were still about 6 or 8 of us there when you stopped by. I left about 3:30p.

John

14. Gswan

Gswan Full Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ.
    Sorry I couldn't make it today guys&gals, the bed was just soooooo comfortable this morning. After getting off at midnight, and not getting home until 1am. Glad to hear everyone had a good time as usual.
    Welcome to all the new folks, hope to see you all next time.

G. ;)

15. juicy97

juicy97 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Did anyone take pics today???

16. Pharoah

Pharoah Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Sun City, AZ
    Yes, I think Helen has some.

Glad to see some new faces today and the familiar ones as well. Lots of fun, and conversation. The patio wasn't to terribly hot (the room was booked).

John

17. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    I didnt even think to look out on the patio John. I looked in the back room and when there was only 1 guy there watchin football I figured you guys were done and gone. Sorry I missed you guys. I guess I will catch up with you at the next one. Glad you guys had a good time...

18. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    Thanks, as always to Helen for the great energy and enthusiasm. Great to meet everyone and put faces to the avatars on this forum. Looking forward to the next meeting and some suppliers!

19. FishStyx

FishStyx Full Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Phoenix, Arizona
    The wife (tammietutu) and I had a great time today at the meeting. We got alot of great info, and really enjoyed meeting everyone that was there. We are looking forward to the next meeting. A big thanks goes out to Helen for taking the time to organize and put on these meetings. I agree, sitting out back was not bad at all. :D

20. PhxR0b

PhxR0b Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Glendale, Az
    It was great meeting up with y'all, it seems like we have a lot of neat things coming up in the future. It looks like Helen may be able to setup a pretty stable meeting schedule which should allow us to concentrate more on our roundtable discussions. I can't wait for the DIY stuff myself.

FishStyx: I have the woot shirt from your avatar ;). Woot shirts are all I keep in my closet these days lol.

- R0b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.