• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Meeting 09/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Dammit Ratty... I have POX!

Hey Juicy! Ya gotta love that this guy actually has some style that appeals to women too! His stuff is wonderful (Rosie arrived today!). Check all his threads, he has some wonderful pictures. If you have special graphics in mind, just tell him and I'd bet he can do it (don't know what he'll charge extra for it though...).

With the FDA crapola coming... a battery mod is a great thing (and you don't have to have 6v with it either! I'll be running all mine with 3.7v batteries, which push out around 4v when they are first charged and will run for a few days before it needs to be charged again). I don't think he's doing 401s (Evo), but if you have an 801, 901 or 510 attys... he can set you up with a Chuck (up chuck... lol OKAY! I'll stop...).

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Dammit Ratty... I have POX!

Hey Juicy! Ya gotta love that this guy actually has some style that appeals to women too! His stuff is wonderful (Rosie arrived today!). Check all his threads, he has some wonderful pictures. If you have special graphics in mind, just tell him and I'd bet he can do it (don't know what he'll charge extra for it though...).

With the FDA crapola coming... a battery mod is a great thing (and you don't have to have 6v with it either! I'll be running all mine with 3.7v batteries, which push out around 4v when they are first charged and will run for a few days before it needs to be charged again). I don't think he's doing 401s (Evo), but if you have an 801, 901 or 510 attys... he can set you up with a Chuck (up chuck... lol OKAY! I'll stop...).

Silly little girl, the upchuck is still in the planning phase. That is the one I am waiting for... :D8-o

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
I read through the thread you posted and have posted a question on it for him. Here is what I have in mind. First of all, I am totally in to designer handbags. Louis Vuitton and Coach are my 2 fave. I am also pretty crafty so I had an old LV wallet and an old Coach bag that I disassembled and made some hair clips out if the canvas. I have some of the fabric left so I asked him if I sent him the fabric if he could wrap the chuck in the fabric & then clear coat over it. Wouldn't that be totally bad ...???

My friend is sending me a 510 to try out and it should be here Monday. I can't wait. She is also pretty sure that my DH (dear hubby) could make me my own mods once he sees whats involved.

I would love to make it to a meeting, but my work schedule is never the same 2 weeks in a row. I work for Banner Health and have some pretty screwy schedules. I have to check to see if I am working on the 19th.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Woooo sounds neatooo.

Next month is a PIMP YOUR PV contest! Get going on making something!!

I have some nice designer logo bags but don't know if I'd do anything with them. Maybe a nice knock off bag. OH, I have a knock off check book cover... wooooo gotta find that. Good idea! That'd be fun to tear up, ha. One of my LV needs a new zipper, but I'm not ready to part with her, a nice Speedy and I miss her so I need to get her to the handbag hospital.

I don't see why you couldn't do this yourself with something like Gorilla glue or rubber cement, then polyurethane spray. Toughest thing would be to cover the top cap or maybe just have it painted in a corresponding color? Nice... His units are well made and the price can't be beat. For that price, I'm not diddling with parts and time.

Our group has been discussing doing a simple box mod tutorial at a meeting this winter. You'll have to bring along your DH to that one! We'll have more info. on that soon.

Hair clips? Great idea too. You'll have to bring some along to show.

Hope you can make it on the 19th!!!! Sounds like we'd have loads to chat about.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
  • Deleted by Hellen A. Handbasket
  • Reason: duplication

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Looks like Jerry (RadioKaos - Aroma E-Juice) and Matt (SannerSays - WetYourStick) our local liquid suppliers will not be able to attend the meeting due to their being out of town on the weekend (awwwww!). If you need liquid, you'll have to order and have it delivered. See the Link to the Bulletin Board for more info. on contacting them or send me a PM if you have problems.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=48

Don't forget, John offered 20% off to us (makes their 510 kits a smokin' deal at about $40!!). TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SALE (15TH). See PHXSmokeless on page 2 of the bulletin Board for Sale information and how to contact (link above). John will be at the meeting.

No word from Chad at e-cigsupply. I've sent him 2 emails. He's been running a sale in his ECF Forum on DSE801 (red) for $4.99 and on 901 atty.

Bring along your vaping gear since our theme is YOU ARE WHAT YOU VAPE. Everyone can do a brief introduction and talk about their gear and accessories! A great opportunity to check out battery mods, and different models of PVs and ask questions about them to the folks who have experience with them.

Don't forget we'll have a drawing for donations and a 50/50 cash pot. $5 for a ticket (3 for $10) will put you in for the drawing of items donated (have a donation?) and 2 members will split the $$ from the pot! Spikey from Long Island NY Vapers has sent me a box with two surprises for our drawings! :hubba:

See you there!
v.

Cintra

Sep 16, 2009
Surprise, Az.
I would love to come, maybe I can drag hubby with me since we are new transplants and I don't like to drive here yet if I don't have to! Thank god for the gps or I would be forever lost. Seems my sense of direction got lost on the move down here.

I just actually learned of e-cigs today, found this forum and have been reading for hours now, then found this group. Busy day for me today lol. I will continue to read and learn more as I really want to try this. I am a long time smoker and am ready for a change and this sounds like something that could take the place of smoking.

I am concerned though about the possible bans on e-cigs. I would hate to see that happen just when I discovered them!

Anyways, hope to make it on Saturday, if you all don't mind a newbie joining in on all your fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread