Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Hello Everyone

I am going to buy a Volt Spinner and an X2 in a few weeks with a couple of Mini T3s, the replacement heads, the mini clearos and some volt liquids. I am Graduating to the bigger batteries finally.I have a few questions regarding the voltages on the spinner. I have 555, Desert Joe, and am getting Ice Menthol and maybe cappuccino(all Volt).

First I'd like to know what voltage ya'll set for different juices. I don't have the money to buy extra heads so I don't wanna burn them up.

I'd also like to know the different settings for when you use the Mini t3 and the mini clearo. I've heard between 3.8 and 4.3 are the best settings. I'd love to have your opinion.

Thank You Everyone and Sorry I am still a noob.

Celticluvr

P.S. These are all Smokeless Image products and I do not want to go anywhere else for my stuff so any advice on Smokeless Image products are much appreciated.

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I have the spinner 1300Mah, I keep my voltage at 3.7 - 4.0 volts, with a 2.5 ohm atomizer, don't want to burn it out with too many watts going through it. If you get 1.8 ohm atomizers shouldn't go any higher than the 3.7 for same reason. That's what I've come to realize anyway.. If you follow this though you will get maximum hours of use from your battery. Learn how to use the ohms law calculator , helps understand the concept of the resistance and voltage.

Vision spinner 1300Mah VV - Kanger Protank

The Electronic Cigarette Super Store | myvaporstore.com has the 1300mah spinner for 24.99 and the protank is like 16 bucks..no leaks changeable atomizers.. And bottom base replacements also. Check it out they have very fast service shipping too.

The Kanger Mt's are comparable also.. But I find the protank the way to go! Protank 2 next!

Last edited:
    hey man welcome,

this might be a better way to go and cheaper

x 2 - Joye eGo Rechargeable Batteries
    x 2- Innokin Dual Coil CE5 Rebuildable Clearomizer
    - USB Charger cord
    - Universal Home Charger USB

then when ready these are good...

Kanger T3s/MT3s Coil Replacement ** 5 Pack - 2.2 ohms

(could even get some 1.8 too)

with the VV batteries, just start at the lowest setting and vape awhile
    then bumb it up some till you find the taste you like--repeat with new juice and or coils

Vape Happy :)

Very nice site! Better prices...the OP is better off buying from here. I just may have to look into some stuff...lol

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Springfield, IL
    I have a Volt 1300mah Spinner (and another one on the way) and I find that all of my juices vape best at 3.3 - 4.0 volts with the SI Mini Clearomizers. Anything higher than 4.0 and I either get a burnt taste or the throat hit is too intense. My juices are all from other vendors so I can't really comment on SI juices and the minis are the only SI branded clearos that I use.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Springfield, IL
    Wow my Vision Spinner can operate in increments of .1 volts the spinners there say .5 increments... It really makes a difference. Even .1 or .2

The Volt Spinners are only labelled in .5 volt increments. (3.3, 3.8, 4.3, 4.8) The dial can be turned to any voltage within that range but only those four settings are labelled. For example, you can set the dial halfway between 3.3 and 3.8 volts which would give you about 3.5 volts.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Hello Everyone

I am going to buy a Volt Spinner and an X2 in a few weeks with a couple of Mini T3s, the replacement heads, the mini clearos and some volt liquids. I am Graduating to the bigger batteries finally.I have a few questions regarding the voltages on the spinner. I have 555, Desert Joe, and am getting Ice Menthol and maybe cappuccino(all Volt).

First I'd like to know what voltage ya'll set for different juices. I don't have the money to buy extra heads so I don't wanna burn them up.

I'd also like to know the different settings for when you use the Mini t3 and the mini clearo. I've heard between 3.8 and 4.3 are the best settings. I'd love to have your opinion.

Thank You Everyone and Sorry I am still a noob.

Celticluvr

P.S. These are all Smokeless Image products and I do not want to go anywhere else for my stuff so any advice on Smokeless Image products are much appreciated.

The first thing I would recommend to you about using the Volt spinner is to start low, around 3.3 or 3.4 and work your way up until you find the setting that works best for you. You don't have to worry about popping a coil. It is very user friendly.

I'm a big fan of SI's Volt RY4 that I love set around 4.0 to 4.3 volts. To me, the tobacco flavors taste much better at a higher setting then the fruit or sweet flavors. I liked Ice menthol set around 3.8 up to 4.0.

For me, I prefer the Volt mini clearo with the 78s. They work great together and make the perfect setup. I like the mini T3s with the Volt spinners best. All of SI's products work well together and volts settings are different for each person.

Above everything else, enjoy experimenting. There is no "one right way" to use any of them. :)

awsum140

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    Sitting down, facing forward.
    To be honest, you can start at about 3.7 volts with any liquid you may vape, 78mm and X2s are both regulated to 3.7 volts and seem to do quite well with most liquids at that voltage. From there you can "tune" it, up or down, according to your own preference for flavor and vapor output. I use my Spinners at about 3.8 or 3.9 volts with my DIY tobacco flavors and they're great! While Volt gear may be a little more expensive, it is very reliable and SI has great customer service.

B I L

ECF Veteran
    Apr 18, 2013
    Hemet, CA
    When I started out about 6 months ago, I used 3 different companies before I found SI. In my opinion, SI has the best products and you can't beat their customer service. SI products (and this SI forum) have completely gotten me off analogs for good. I don't think their prices are that bad either. You get what you pay for.... :)

EDIT: So there's no confusion... My sig banner says I quit just over a month. I started vaping over 6 months ago but probably had 10 analogs in that time. I've been analog free just over a month.

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    BiXLL, I'm getting the X2 for my fiance He didn't want to mess with a spinner. Probably should have mentioned that before.
    Thank you for replying, every little bit helps! I'm trying to get as much help as possible before I actually purchase

I might be wrong, but there could be a compatibility problem, because I don't think the "X2" is 510/ego threaded

so switching/swapping tanks out wont always works with fiancé...

I am not sure, just thought I'd mention it...

plus you have to look out for yourself -- once you get the 'spinners' and he sees how they work
    HE WILL TAKE THEM :ohmy:
    so you might as well just get him his own as well ... :lol:

- x4 - Vision Spinner - 1300mah - Rainbow

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread