Status
Not open for further replies.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
Does anyone know where to get some good 30 Guage kanthal or 28 Guage. Amazon has both and the 28 Guage is cheap but the 30 isn't, also I really wouldn't like to use ebay

Temco is the supplier I use. I personally use the 30 gauge with Protanks.

Last edited:

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
Alright thank you guys, I really don't know why I didn't try this earlier. These pre-installed ones don't taste all that great in my opinion. This sucks to cause I bought Aspire BDC tanks also and that didn't taste great ether. Hopefully this organic cotton tastes much better
I think you'll be impressed. If you decide you enjoy rebuilding, then try something like a Kayfun clone or an RSST. Both great devices that are easy to build and produce a great vape for less than the Protank for supplies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I think you'll be impressed. If you decide you enjoy rebuilding, then try something like a Kayfun clone or an RSST. Both great devices that are easy to build and produce a great vape for less than the Protank for supplies.

yeah I need to look up cotton builds for gennys. I have 2 AGA-T2s and really didn't like mesh builds in them. I did one cotton yarn build that worked ok but I am hearing setting them up with cotton balls works better.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Does anyone know where to get some good 30 Guage kanthal or 28 Guage. Amazon has both and the 28 Guage is cheap but the 30 isn't, also I really wouldn't like to use ebay

Look for either Lightning Vapes or Temco on Amazon. 100' of 30 gauge for under $6 plus shipping (Temco is $5.99, Lightning Vapes is $5.50).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread