Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
If anyone has any swedish SNUS, I would like to try a couple different ones for my husband. At the Philly vape meet, Kurt graciously gave me some to try and my husband liked them. He has been vaping & using Camel SNUS, but I looked at the shipping prices and they're crazy! I would like to have him see what he likes before placing a large order. I would be willing to trade attys, juice, DIY, or other stuff. Thanks!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi redgirl and welcome to the other side of the tracks. Are you looking for full cans or do you just want a few portions of each? I could put a few portions in different baggies to send. Do you have any idea what strength of portions he would want? I have 8mg mostly, one or two 12mg and one or two 16mg. Any flavors you are specifically looking for? Let me know. I am sure we can work something out. Unfortunately since the PACT act passed, the shipping charges are alot higher and you have to put a decent size order in to make it worth taking the hit on shipping.

redgirl

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Hi redgirl and welcome to the other side of the tracks. Are you looking for full cans or do you just want a few portions of each? I could put a few portions in different baggies to send. Do you have any idea what strength of portions he would want? I have 8mg mostly, one or two 12mg and one or two 16mg. Any flavors you are specifically looking for? Let me know. I am sure we can work something out. Unfortunately since the PACT act passed, the shipping charges are alot higher and you have to put a decent size order in to make it worth taking the hit on shipping.

Wow, thank you so much!

Just looking for a few portions of each so he can see what he likes. I don't know what strength the Camel SNUS are, but probably on the lower side would be better since he wasn't that heavy of a smoker. Maybe include a higher strength just to see. I read the favorite SNUS thread on here and he would probably be interested in trying mint & tobacco flavs. I know one of the ones Kurt gave me was fruity and he didn't like that one. I tried them and they give me major phlegm, don't know why, but I was really interested to try the Christmas SNUS, they sound good! We haven't tried the loose kind, don't know if they are good or what? PM me if you want anything in trade and I'll see if I have it.

Skruf

Jul 26, 2010
    San Francisco
    NightStalker - send me your recommendation (private message) for weapons grade. I'm about to bite the bullet and place an order and just deal with the shipping. PS - for all around snus, I like the Skruf white portion and most stuff by General. Swedish snus is great when you want a reliable nic fit kill, but at work I find myself enjoying Marlboro Blue Snus. It's very tasty and doesn't make your breath smell bad like Swedish Snus can.

redgirl

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Just a little update - I got both packages from Guttermouth & hittman. Thank you guys very much, it's appreciated! Hubs has been busy on business trips, but when I got to see him and had him try a couple, he definitely is gravitating towards the mint flavors. I just think he doesn't want to stray too far away from what he is used to in the Camel ones. But I will see if I can coax him into trying some different flavors.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    Just a little update - I got both packages from Guttermouth & hittman. Thank you guys very much, it's appreciated! Hubs has been busy on business trips, but when I got to see him and had him try a couple, he definitely is gravitating towards the mint flavors. I just think he doesn't want to stray too far away from what he is used to in the Camel ones. But I will see if I can coax him into trying some different flavors.

Awesome.
    You guys are very welcome.I hope the hubbie gets some use out of some of it!!

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 4, 2010
    I don't want to hijack, but let me come along for the ride. I use Camel Snus when vaping isn't convenient because I didn't want to go back to dipping Cope. I've looked at these euro brands, but I have no reference point. Are they loose or pouches like Camel Snus? What would you recommend to someone who likes robust tobacco but would prefer not to spit? Thanks guys

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 14, 2009
    The edge of Mayhem
    No hijackers here. Everybody gets a seat on the snusbus. Swedish snus is far more potent than Camel and far more satisfying. It comes in pouches and loose and no spitting required. For a good 'baccy flavor I'd recommend (portion-wise) Skruf, Lab 01, Phantom, Grovsnus or (favored by most) Ettan. For other flavors, good starters are General Mint (peppermint) and Thunder Frosted Mini (spearmint). All are 8mg nic and is considered the average. Some others are lower and some go a lot higher, but it's a good place to get your feet wet. Cheers :).

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 4, 2010
    Hi ALL!!! I have tried the american snus and liked it but know I am thinking about placing an order with Northerner to try something different. Sooooo, what's everybodys fav. flavor?? Or the most popular ones to order??

(I have looked but can't find thunderberry)

Dude, thank you for mentioning Northerner. I hadn't ordered yet because shipping from all the Swedish vendors was so high. Northerner has great prices and I'm sure the shipping is cheaper as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread