Real snus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
It turns out it's a pain trying to stealth vape on some jobs. I got some Camel snus, and I like it but I would like to try some real swedish snus. The crazy laws the US thinks up have me a bit confused. Where can I order some really good snus and have it actually arrive at my house once I order it?

Sent from my easychair using brainwaves.

thatguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
St. Paul MN, USA
Yes. I've used both northerner.com and buysnus.com

I snus the "real" stuff regularly, at work. The only real hurdle is the USPS won't deliver it, so you have to use UPS or FedEx and someone age 18 has to sign when they deliver - or you have to go to the nearest UPS/FedEx depot to pick it up.

I would check out snuson.com. They are the ECF of snus.

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
Another vote for getsnus.com here. I quit smoking years ago and went straight to Swedish snus. Northerner was always a bit on the slow side, and getsnus has always been there with lightning fast shipments and good deals.

Trust me, after trying the real thing camel snus will taste like you're sucking hydroxide covered bleachbags.

If you like fresh mentholly flavors, I'd recommend Thunder Frosted or Nick and Johnny Crushed Ice. If you want that true blue snus flavor fresh with bergamot and tobacco, give Gotenburg Rape, Oden's, and General Onyx a try. I'm a big fan of anything juicy and sterk.

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
Cool, I'll try those. Working in a big federal building this week. Hard to get a puff on the PV and I don't want to stand out back with the smokers.

The camel is tasty, but it sure is sweet.

I'm a fan of palming a Bloog with a small battery then taking shallow breaths on exhale to dissipate the vapor. Not a bad way to stealth.

But good snus is a tasty dream for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
Ok, all the store had was General. I got loose, white and original. Boy, this stuff is way stronger than Camel. Kind of salty too.

They don't get to use the 500 chemicals Camel does here in the states. Fresh spring water, tobacco, and flavor. Salt keeps it fresh and tasty.

Loose is tough, making that pill and putting it properly into your upper lip. I'd get used to the feel from the original first. If you do pack your own pris, try making it into a pill-shape like an ibuprofen, nice and tight. Pop it in your mouth and slide it up your gum near the front with your tongue. There are plenty of videos out there on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread