Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Could you define "warm" and "cold"? Do you mean wattage, sensation, actual temperature of the vapor? For example, some top coil clearomizers appear warm because of the sheer proximity of the heating coil to the vaper's lips. I'm not sure.

By warm or cold I mean TEMPERATURE.

Personally I like a cold vape, as in fog-cool as opposed to a hot vape as in steam-warm

As for wattage, that's part of the point of the poll; people who vape high wattage usually end up with a warm vape, but the question is, would you prefer a cooler vape, even if it's high powered.
To me a really good setup can give you high power AND a cool thick fog.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
By warm or cold I mean TEMPERATURE.

Personally I like a cold vape, as in fog-cool as opposed to a hot vape as in steam-warm

I need a Goldilocks option--I like it just right--not fog-cool and not steam hot. :D So how do I vote? Both?

Also, it depends on the flavor a lot--I like my tobaccos and coffees warmer than my delicate fruit and green and white tea vapes...

So I guess it's both. :)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I need a Goldilocks option--I like it just right--not fog-cool and not steam hot. :D So how do I vote? Both?

Also, it depends on the flavor a lot--I like my tobaccos and coffees warmer than my delicate fruit and green and white tea vapes...

So I guess it's both. :)

Yep; both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread