Warning Blu UK are NOT 100% VG. It's a different company (so they say) and different product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay2

Nov 24, 2014
England
What's more if you're (detectably) in the UK , you'll be automatically put through to the UK site whenever you click a Blu banner or link . That is, if you're in the UK, but clicking from an American site, you won't be getting the product you just read about.

I posted about this here. Sorry for cross-linking but I think this needs to be out where potential Blu customers will see it. But that looks the right place to enquire about the legality of their marketing.

Please put replies to the questions arising in that thread (not this one) or things could get really messy.

Thanks.

jay

Jay2

Nov 24, 2014
England
It used to be 100% VG when they used Johnson Creek Juice (which they still sell in the old form), just the new "blu plus" are VG/PG juice.

I think all of their e-liquid is now PG/VG, not just the PLUS tanks. They wouldn't choose a new e-liquid supplier just for the new PLUS tanks and keep JC for the standard cartos.

Hmm, well whatever the situation re the American product, my question stands:

Is it legal for the UK company to sell a different product (as they stated) under the same name?

I'm also concerned that I can't directly compare the two products (short of posting here...and getting conflicting answers) because all the Blu links and banners automatically direct you to the appropriate Blu company for your location. The American site is therefore completely inaccessible to me! So much for them being two independant companies!

If this doesn't break Trading Standards regulations or something, then it damned well ought to!

(What if an American visitor, already vaping Blu, decides to re-stock whilst here? He's not likely to think to check the ingredients etc prior to ordering. He'll just assume that he's getting the same stuff. And that's just an example There are numerous scenarios where what you expect and what you get would turn out to be different)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread