Was Sad, Now Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
I sat by my comp last night waiting for the site to go up. 7:00 came, I filled my cart, got to step 4, and I wanted to write Don a note in the comments thanking him for his amazing product, telling him how I quit analogs two-weeks ago, and how his juices were a large part of making that possible, and how I honestly would rather reach for an e-cig and his juice than an analog now.

Then I went to submit the final order, step 4. My cherry tobacco had gone from in stock to out of stock, and when I tried to remove it from the cart and complete the order, I got kicked from the screen, and the site was back down, no order placed. This was around 7:45 :(

Does anybody know what time the site is supposed to go up today? I'm a little disappointed about this, because I waited around my comp for the sole purpose of being able to place this order last night. I wrote Don an email, but he hasn't responded, and didn't respond to my emails re: my last order either, so I'm not really getting my hopes up about that.

But does anybody know when the site's supposed to be active today? I guess I'll just have to go in and know exactly what I want and rush to order, because most of the juices I was planning on ordering are down to less than 3 or 4 in stock now :(

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
Hey can somebody edit my post to read ":) Happy!" :lol:

Got my order in woot woot!

Restocked on:
peach
blueberry
melonbacco
maxboro

Also, to try for the first time, got:
applewood
cherry tobacco
casablanca

I'm so excited!....and so is my credit card company!What's going on here, I thought vaping was supposed to SAVE you money :facepalm:

I think I'm going to need to be a little more selective here, but they're all so good! :)

Last edited:

tehki

Feb 11, 2011
Colorado
Vaping saves your life, not your wallet!

haha love that - words to live by!

and Jordan... I'm confused now too... but kudos to you for even asking about it because - here for the past few days I've been seeing all these m&ms and thinking nothing of it, apparently i think its totally normal for an ecig community to be filled with people who are m&m obsessed, (big wtf to myself on that!)

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Hey can somebody edit my post to read ":) Happy!" :lol:

Got my order in woot woot!

Restocked on:
peach
blueberry
melonbacco
maxboro

Also, to try for the first time, got:
applewood
cherry tobacco
casablanca

I'm so excited!....and so is my credit card company!What's going on here, I thought vaping was supposed to SAVE you money :facepalm:

I think I'm going to need to be a little more selective here, but they're all so good! :)

Today, it's my turn to get my order in for BWB. I did a "Jordan" last night (no offense). I got on the site in time, about 7:50pm. I figured out what I would be ordering, and then at 7:52pm, POOF. The checkout cart disappeared. Not sad, or mad...unless I get shut out tonight too. Glad that you got your order in Jordan.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread