• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Watch this video and share your thoughts with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!

Yea this video actually was meant to be a joke, but could be equally real...
If the government decided to stop us from vaping due to economical reasons, don't you think it is equivalent to what this video is about?

Life are lost which could be reduced significantly if people can switch to vaping...

PS: I personally no not agree with the video that a cure for cancer had been found but kept in secret. I am just saying there is a similarity.

NaughtyClownn

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
The main and only darn reason why our 'lovely' government deemed vaping as illegal is obviously because it is not taxable.

Moving on, the tax pocketed from analogs are too good of a reason for them to have it banned. The more people they have smoking, the more their pockets get heavier and the more we contract illneses or cancer thus generating income for the healthcare industry as well. So for them its killing two birds with one stone. They will and can never have analogs banned.

I find this move on their end utterly bulls.h.i.t. They also mentioned that people can abuse the e ciggarette by using it as a drug parephernalia, mixing the liquids with liquid based drugs. Isint it a lame a.s.s excuse? Everyone clearly knows that analogs can be abused with drugs as well, adding it to the tobacco of the analogs and smoking it. So whats the reason after the comparison between both the e ciggarette and analogs.

Its that simple, at the end of the day, its all about the Benjamins ($$$).

vapeanarchysavedmylife

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
The main and only darn reason why our 'lovely' government deemed vaping as illegal is obviously because it is not taxable.

Moving on, the tax pocketed from analogs are too good of a reason for them to have it banned. The more people they have smoking, the more their pockets get heavier and the more we contract illneses or cancer thus generating income for the healthcare industry as well. So for them its killing two birds with one stone. They will and can never have analogs banned.

I find this move on their end utterly bulls.h.i.t. They also mentioned that people can abuse the e ciggarette by using it as a drug parephernalia, mixing the liquids with liquid based drugs. Isint it a lame a.s.s excuse? Everyone clearly knows that analogs can be abused with drugs as well, adding it to the tobacco of the analogs and smoking it. So whats the reason after the comparison between both the e ciggarette and analogs.

Its that simple, at the end of the day, its all about the Benjamins ($$$).

vapeanarchysavedmylife
Quoted for the upcoming book Hard Truths to Keep Vaping Going

Reactions: NaughtyClownn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread