Way too excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
Okay, so I'm about 10 days in. I got that 1st order, not knowing what to expect. After figuring the whole vaping thing out, I realized that this is pretty cool & I haven't had an analog since I got it. Awesome! Now I tried a bunch of sampler flavors, watched the "how to refill a cart" vid and am really getting into this. Last Thursday I place an order for a bunch of new juices and a couple more accessories. Saturday comes and no juice in the mail. It was a huge let down, which surprised me. Now I am waiting for today's mail and I am way too excited! Anybody else have this experience? I sure never got that way when I headed out to by a fresh pack of analogs!:w00t:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Okay, so I'm about 10 days in. I got that 1st order, not knowing what to expect. After figuring the whole vaping thing out, I realized that this is pretty cool & I haven't had an analog since I got it. Awesome! Now I tried a bunch of sampler flavors, watched the "how to refill a cart" vid and am really getting into this. Last Thursday I place an order for a bunch of new juices and a couple more accessories. Saturday comes and no juice in the mail. It was a huge let down, which surprised me. Now I am waiting for today's mail and I am way too excited! Anybody else have this experience? I sure never got that way when I headed out to by a fresh pack of analogs!:w00t:

I've been vaping for a long time I'm a bit more patient when it comes to the actual waiting, but I still get excited when the postman brings it.:lol::lol::lol:

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I never got excited about buying cigarettes... but vaping supplies!?!?!? Oh my goodness YES!

I am better about it now that I have been at it for a couple of months. (Translated that means I no longer walk down to the mailbox six times a day. :oops:) Now I have a bit more patience and I only check twice.

:p

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The whole vaping experience can become an obsession, from shopping, to trying new PVs and juices, to being on ECF constantly, to talking about vaping all the time.

They say we should calm down after time. LOL I have a touch of OCD, so I have always gone from one obsession to another rather rapidly. But I have been on "my e-cig kick" for five months now.

~A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread