The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

We have a forum!

Discussion in 'NW Steampunks' started by Annastasia, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Not sure what exactly that does for us, but hey. We've got the numbers now! Let's take over. :D It's under the social group forums section of the site.

2. WendyM

WendyM Senior Member ECF Veteran

It'll be the nicest takeover in history :)

3. Annastasia

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Lol, I can see it now. "Oh, love your shoes! Mind if we sit here?.."

And also: God I'm a newbie. Didn't realize my bragging-about-the-forum post would appear on...the forum. :(

4. WendyM

WendyM Senior Member ECF Veteran

LOL I love it.

5. Shadowe

Shadowe Full Member ECF Veteran

Greetings and Salutations Fellow PNW Folks!

I am Shadowe Filker, an vapor for about 4 months now...was at Norwescon in case any of you might have been there? My eCig was a big hit for sure, especially with my purple wig and indigo formal wear...LOL

Glad to have others nearby to chat with about our vaping and trials and tribulations.

Namaste and Blessings,
    Shadowe

6. Annastasia

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Hey Shadowe! Glad to have you. What is Norwescon? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not a native...The outfit sounds fab though. :D

7. .308

.308 Moved On

May 10, 2009
    Pacific NW
    Sounds like a sci-fi convention

8. Shadowe

Yeppers, and the last one was STEAMPUNK Heaven! There is actually a group trying (or has) gotten things sorted out to hold a fully Steampunk Con in Vancouver WA this year I believe.

I admit to being pretty much a Steampunk virgin.:oops: But, I am slowly learning. The garb I saw at Norwescon I fell in love with. Add that to some of the bits I am slowly learning via the 'Net, YouTube and friends into the lifestyle, and I think I may be hooked.

I make jewelry and am a retired professional seamstress, specializing in reenactment and ritual garments.

Cheers,
    Shadowe

9. Shadowe

Oh I forgot to add a link! Silly Me!

Norwescon.org

Sorry I can't post it in actual link form, but that's the eddress. :D

Cheers,
    Shadowe

10. godling

godling New Member

May 4, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    Shadowe, Any news on that Steampunk Con in Vancouver?

11. Renee

Renee Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington
    The way I find myself getting here is by using a link in someone's link.

It's nice to know we actually have a forum. :)

12. imahuph

imahuph Full Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2009
    Sedro woolley WA
    wow ran acrross this by accident, who else is here?

13. theECB

theECB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Everett, WA
    Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am theECB, a brand new e-cig smoker. In fact I just ordered my first kit from smoketip.com and I have to say so far I was very impressed with the service. Anyway, can't wait to get it and will be following up with a review ASAP. Thanks!

14. sw33tp34

sw33tp34 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2009
    North Alabama
    That first hit is magical.

15. theECB

theECB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Everett, WA
    Well, it's been awhile since I last posted. The kit came in. I think it's a standard KR808D-1 from what I can tell. I love it. Great batt, love the disposable (yet re-fillable) cartomizers. I just bought my dad his own kit also. I've been vaping the JC Artic Menthol juice and love it. I decided to add some straight glycerin to up the vapor and it works well. Anyway...glad to be here. Anyone find a store that sells e-cig cartomizers?

16. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

New also, just sitting here sucking down my analogs waiting for next week and delivery of my 510.

My brains are overloaded on possible flavor combos, thinking of getting a DIY kit and going crazy... god I have an idea for a twinkie mix but will have to wait and see.

17. Konstantyne

Konstantyne Full Member

Sep 20, 2009
    SWEET, just joined, just discovered this wonderful new world of Vape and am in Oregon.

18. Fr0st8it3

Fr0st8it3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Portland OR
    Good Morning my fellow Oregon Vaporz... PM if you want to hang out and vap in public.. =P

19. JamieJ

JamieJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Washington State
    I wish I was in ore I would gladly vape with you!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you had any experience? I vape OUTSIDE of starbucks sometimes and have the opportunity to tell people what it is. I havent had any people have negative comments all --curiosity mainly and "NO WAY are you serious? WOW that is amazing" etc. Most people around here have no idea. I wish we had commercials.....

20. JamieJ

JamieJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Washington State
    VERY cool name!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.