• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We have a forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and Salutations Fellow PNW Folks!

I am Shadowe Filker, an vapor for about 4 months now...was at Norwescon in case any of you might have been there? My ecig was a big hit for sure, especially with my purple wig and indigo formal wear...LOL

Glad to have others nearby to chat with about our vaping and trials and tribulations.

Namaste and Blessings,
Shadowe

Sounds like a sci-fi convention

Yeppers, and the last one was STEAMPUNK Heaven! There is actually a group trying (or has) gotten things sorted out to hold a fully Steampunk Con in Vancouver WA this year I believe.

I admit to being pretty much a Steampunk virgin.:oops: But, I am slowly learning. The garb I saw at Norwescon I fell in love with. Add that to some of the bits I am slowly learning via the 'Net, YouTube and friends into the lifestyle, and I think I may be hooked.

I make jewelry and am a retired professional seamstress, specializing in reenactment and ritual garments.

Cheers,
Shadowe

sw33tp34

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
North Alabama
Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am theECB, a brand new e-cig smoker. In fact I just ordered my first kit from smoketip.com and I have to say so far I was very impressed with the service. Anyway, can't wait to get it and will be following up with a review ASAP. Thanks!

That first hit is magical.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Well, it's been awhile since I last posted. The kit came in. I think it's a standard KR808D-1 from what I can tell. I love it. Great batt, love the disposable (yet re-fillable) cartomizers. I just bought my dad his own kit also. I've been vaping the JC Artic Menthol juice and love it. I decided to add some straight glycerin to up the vapor and it works well. Anyway...glad to be here. Anyone find a store that sells e-cig cartomizers?

JamieJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Washington State
I wish I was in ore I would gladly vape with you!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you had any experience? I vape OUTSIDE of starbucks sometimes and have the opportunity to tell people what it is. I havent had any people have negative comments all --curiosity mainly and "NO WAY are you serious? WOW that is amazing" etc. Most people around here have no idea. I wish we had commercials.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread