• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We have a forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galyna

Feb 24, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hi all! New to vaping (love my Sidesho!) and live in Kenmore.

I came up here a few years ago from the hell that is Louisiana and fell in love with the weather and the cool people. So I moved. Had to go back to the South for about 9 months recently for family and was to the point of insanity before I made it back. Couldn't get me to leave again! I ADORE it here! I certainly sympathize with those who want to get here and have difficulty.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I am a Oak Grove vaper here in the Great NW. Anyone else keep shielding their LEDs from the rain without thinking?

So who wants to start a pride parade where we dress in silly outfits and parade through the bars vaping?

Too funny, I'm in. Where is Oak Grove?

Down by the River. I live on Thornton Drive.......Fair Oaks and River Road are my nearest major cross streets. Are you in my hood?

I was not too far from there last night for a BBQ off of Hill Rd. After showing him my PV's a few times he was showing of an e-cigar he picked up at a shop in Vancouver. :toast:

Cool! It's good to know there are vapers in my neighborhood. We should have a vape tasting party for all of us NW'ers!

I'm in. ;) Any thoughts on a location?

I would really like to have a little meet up if we could get enough people posting. Nice, little karaoke bar in Lakewood, might be fun since T mentioned doing some kar.

I'm expecting to make a trip in the near future to try to speak to the King County Board of Health before they vote to ban e-cigarette sales in the county. If we have enough lead time, I think it would be fun to arrange to meet up beforehand and/or after.

Karaoke & Vape Tasting? That's me all over. :blush:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread