• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just Realized we have a Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I am not sure exactly the differences between the forum, and the regular social group page, but thought I'd get thing rolling here as well.
If anyone has any info on the differences, please let us know!

I will repost some of the threads from the social group page over here.
If there is something someone would like transferred over here, please let me know, and I will get it taken care of.

Thanks!
Ty

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I am not sure exactly the differences between the forum, and the regular social group page...
If anyone has any info on the differences, please let us know!
Thanks!
Ty

From what I can tell, and I might be wrong, but the group page can only be seen by the members (duh!) and is more like just a string of messages all in a row...
Where the Forum page can be seen by everyone, and is set up just like the regular Forum threads, with replies, quotes, etc...

It's hard to tell, since I am a member now, but that's what it looks like to me when I'm not logged in. :unsure:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
just found this. I'm in Orange County. South Coast Metro area. I'm not a smoker. But my wife and I have a home for women who are in recovery. So far about 6 of them have tried vaping. Some stuck with it, some didn't. PIFers sent kits for them to try out and we are reaching out to a rehab facility in our area to see if we can help them too. I say that I'm not a smoker... but I always try out new juices etc. Still learning. I can't try the strong stuff because even if I don't inhale, just having in my mouth or sinuses is enough to give me a major headache. But when there is low nic or zero around, I check out the flavor. I've been on ECF for about a month or more (mostly PIF and SmokeStik) Nice to see a So Cal forum. Salt and SK, I've seen you out there. Thanks for getting this started.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
just found this. I'm in Orange County. South Coast Metro area. I'm not a smoker. But my wife and I have a home for women who are in recovery. So far about 6 of them have tried vaping. Some stuck with it, some didn't. PIFers sent kits for them to try out and we are reaching out to a rehab facility in our area to see if we can help them too. I say that I'm not a smoker... but I always try out new juices etc. Still learning. I can't try the strong stuff because even if I don't inhale, just having in my mouth or sinuses is enough to give me a major headache. But when there is low nic or zero around, I check out the flavor. I've been on ECF for about a month or more (mostly PIF and SmokeStik) Nice to see a So Cal forum. Salt and SK, I've seen you out there. Thanks for getting this started.

Welcome to the forum;
but as you can see its alittle dead ... because not alot of SoCal guys and gals know about it

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey there!! We've got a few folks from Torrance, Gardena, the South Bay, PDR, Santa Monica, and the Valleys, too... I'd like to get some sort of meet-up happening in this area if we can round up enough people!!

I'm sure there are more out there that were just too far North from San Diego/Temecula for the last one...

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
If you wanna start a meet, go for it!

If you have room for 5 in your dining room, or have room for a 100... Who cares?

This place was designed to be a resource to anyone in SoCal who might benefit from it. Take advantage!

Ran outta juice? Need a recommendation for a new model? Have ideas for a get together? Please, ask, tell, share... Get involved! The community is nothing without the individual. So please, dive in!

We are all here for the same reasons...

Just remember, were also here to have fun!

Yours,
Ty

VAPE ON!

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I'm another vaper from the Culver City area. I live at The Village Green.
I stopped in at The Vapor Spot the other day and met the owner, JJ.
He's got some Viking Vapor juices for sale but mostly he sells the PV kits that "look like real cigarettes".
He's a nice guy and seemed to enjoy having me sample different flavored carts.
I ended up buying some juice and a can of mint scented oxygen from him.
The "O" didn't do a thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread