The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

We need a name!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by The Ocelot, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JimzDogz

JimzDogz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

QUOTE=Johnny101;12413819]Is it just me or do the little cats have an inferiority complex[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, they are very defensive of their litter box. When this little guy grows up he'll take care of those pesky pussies. He's the newest addition to my pack, an 8 week old French Bulldog. I picked him up yesterday.

Buster.jpg [

2. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My knee went out and then I tweaked my back so getting something for it was a blessing, really. I'm halving the pills because I don't like feeling messed up. I just want to be able to function without groaning and agonizing, you know?

I love that you guys always make me feel loved. :)

3. Johnny101

Johnny101 Moved On ECF Veteran

We try Zoe

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    When you're in excruciating pain, e.g., it feels like someone is tearing off your leg at the knee, morphine is the nectar of the gods...ProVari!

Oh hell, wrong thread.

5. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Not bad, for a canine.

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

6. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

For an appetizer? :laugh:

7. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Hi EvilZoe, good to see you. Sorry about the knee and back. Hope you are up and about again soon.

My Kitty decided to trip me yesterday afternoon. The only thing I have to show for it is a skinned knee, like when I was a 6 year old and fell off my bike. That and sore body parts. I think the skinned knee is pretty funny. An old lady with a skinned knee, and the stupid thing hurts. I don't remember it hurting much as a kid. Must have been too busy looking for my next piece of mischief.

8. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Why is it that I feel like I've been gone for weeks, missing conversations and it's only been a day and part of a morning? Explains how "exciting" my RL is.

9. Johnny101

Johnny101 Moved On ECF Veteran

It provides daily entertainment that we can't be with out

10. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    I had a brief+ anxiety attack when I first saw that ECF was down. I was like, "Ermahgerd, what do I do?!?!" :D

11. cbrite

cbrite Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Absolutely, they are very defensive of their litter box. When this little guy grows up he'll take care of those pesky pussies. He's the newest addition to my pack, an 8 week old French Bulldog. I picked him up yesterday.

View attachment 311918 [[/QUOTE]

Love Frenchies! And envy you the puppy breath. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.