We need a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
QUOTE=Johnny101;12413819]Is it just me or do the little cats have an inferiority complex[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, they are very defensive of their litter box. When this little guy grows up he'll take care of those pesky pussies. He's the newest addition to my pack, an 8 week old French Bulldog. I picked him up yesterday.

Buster.jpg [

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Not "liking" that you need morphine, LOL.

"Liking" that you're here!

Missed Ya!
My knee went out and then I tweaked my back so getting something for it was a blessing, really. I'm halving the pills because I don't like feeling messed up. I just want to be able to function without groaning and agonizing, you know?

I love that you guys always make me feel loved. :)

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
My knee went out and then I tweaked my back so getting something for it was a blessing, really. I'm halving the pills because I don't like feeling messed up. I just want to be able to function without groaning and agonizing, you know?

I love that you guys always make me feel loved. :)
We try Zoe

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Feeling good right now. I wee bit o' morphine is helping take the edge off my back (thanks, doc!)

I'll feel better when I don't need the meds, though.

When you're in excruciating pain, e.g., it feels like someone is tearing off your leg at the knee, morphine is the nectar of the gods...ProVari!

Oh hell, wrong thread.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
QUOTE=Johnny101;12413819]Is it just me or do the little cats have an inferiority complex

Absolutely, they are very defensive of their litter box. When this little guy grows up he'll take care of those pesky pussies. He's the newest addition to my pack, an 8 week old French Bulldog. I picked him up yesterday.

View attachment 311918 [

Not bad, for a canine.

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi EvilZoe, good to see you. Sorry about the knee and back. Hope you are up and about again soon.

My Kitty decided to trip me yesterday afternoon. The only thing I have to show for it is a skinned knee, like when I was a 6 year old and fell off my bike. That and sore body parts. I think the skinned knee is pretty funny. An old lady with a skinned knee, and the stupid thing hurts. I don't remember it hurting much as a kid. Must have been too busy looking for my next piece of mischief.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
QUOTE=Johnny101;12413819]Is it just me or do the little cats have an inferiority complex

View attachment 311918 [[/QUOTE]

Love Frenchies! And envy you the puppy breath. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread