!! We ordered 54 new items and will shock you all, Pics within, good times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
humm not sure this is the right place to ask exactly but if the orignal raven idea had to be scrapped do to the problems does that mean the new ravens become their own independent design and we wont see a phoenix in a tank design other than the larger phoenix 'tanks' that already exist? (im a bit rusty but i thought the orignal idea for the ravens was basically that - a phoenix in a dct or similar)

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
the ravens that were sent, about 9 versions, all failed at one area, they flushed out after a few days on their own.

so a total redesign needed to be done, they wont look like the old version of the ravens and the performance has been enhanced, they dont leak, and are truly impressive. sums it up i think.lol:)

Are they better then the T3

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
so any idea on when we will be seeing more pretty drip tips? these really caught my eye lol

gvn15.jpg

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
Are they still going to be something that goes into a dct? Or is the whole idea scraped?

You do know that the phoenix clearomizer fits perfect in a dct... if you look at my lizard tank (avatar) thats what I have in it....I cut 2 slits half the legth of clearo put in tank filled both clearo and tank....works better then any carto

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
hey now that looks like a twist on steroids.18650 id bet or shorter too... if its a vv and is more than 2amp i might be all over that for a household mod...
so pretty lol

I mentioned along time ago if eGo would make a 18650 MOD, but with a twist buck circuit, it would be killer. I doubt this is an Joyetech product, but if it is indeed a VV/VW I'm going to come unglued. I also see a 18650,18500, and 18350 combo here..I bet its just a three batt combo eGo style MOD. At the very least, I would love for it to have 3 maybe 4 selectable volt ranges...

Keyboard Fool

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
Wilmington NC
I mentioned along time ago if eGo would make a 18650 MOD, but with a twist buck circuit, it would be killer. I doubt this is an Joyetech product, but if it is indeed a VV/VW I'm going to come unglued. I also see a 18650,18500, and 18350 combo here..I bet its just a three batt combo eGo style MOD. At the very least, I would love for it to have 3 maybe 4 selectable volt ranges...
Yes! This caught my eye as well. I hope it's not too heavy and comes with all the parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread