A Special Gotvapes Announcement to All of our ECF members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
your all so great, really, Just going from thread to thread, seeing how lively everyone is, even people with issues, this is what its about, coming for help, looking for help and tips and meeting people and sharing the times we have together and do what it takes to keep us all off cigs.

I know we can never be liked by everyone, some will mock us, some wont give us the credit we deserve for working on improving products and thinking we simply shop at alibaba which is not the case at all and is actually fatal to a ecig business, making fun of the people who invented ecigs and who supply the world is ludacris but they are free to have thier own opinions, but to those people if it wasnt for china we would NOT have the advancements we have and having them mass produced for all of us at normal prices , Yes its a business for them but its that business and product that keeps us away from dying from cancer. None of negative chitter chatter matters to us any further as now we are focused only on all of you as it should be, bringing new products constantly to help you all, working on products to improve them, working with modders and posters on new ideas and getting them into production, taking risks and chugging along. I want you all to rest assured , nothing and no one will stop this train. Gotvapes is dedicated to keeping ahead and I promise you as a man, this will be extremely visible as we move forward. We will be even more competitive in many areas and our qc will get improved over all.

We are days away form being back to normal and then it will get hot and heavy during the next week.
I will be fully back to operational mode by Saturday morning, dan will be ready in the next few days and then we rock and roll.
There is so much i want to discuss and show, but ill let our actions speak for themselves.

thank you and prepare for take off!!!!

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
absolutly i do, i like making you all feel like i feel when i first tare into a package and see what we got. it keeps the fun alive,Feeling like a kid again is good for the soul. it keeps us motivated and any distraction that keeps us all together and off cigs thats done in a fun way, then so be it. but dont bite the nails cause im not paying for the nail extensions lolololol

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
your all so great, really I want you all to rest assured
We are days away and then it will get hot and heavy during the next week.
I will be ready in the next few days and then we rock and roll.
There is so much i want to discuss and show, but ill let our actions speak for themselves.
prepare for take off!!!!
BadHugs.gif

Tasiamay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
Phoenix
so far things are going smoothly minus some little bumps but all of it is working out so far rather well.

in a week or week and a half we will also announce a new Major partnership between gotvapes and a company on a new launching of a product with more news to follow regarding this new marriage.lol

Please tell me you've partnered with someone that can make a tube style battery that holds an 18350 AW IMR, is no longer than 3/4" tall, has a nice flat button on the side and is the same diameter of a standard tank? Oh ... and in colors ... us girls really do get tired of black, white and silver :2cool:

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
so far things are going smoothly minus some little bumps but all of it is working out so far rather well.

in a week or week and a half we will also announce a new Major partnership between gotvapes and a MASTIFF on a new launching of a product with more news to follow regarding this new marriage.lol

Way to keep the secret. :facepalm:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Please tell me you've partnered with someone that can make a tube style battery that holds an 18350 AW IMR, is no longer than 3/4" tall, has a nice flat button on the side and is the same diameter of a standard tank? Oh ... and in colors ... us girls really do get tired of black, white and silver :2cool:

the fact is yes we are, not sure how close to your idea it is but there is a mini box mod with a nice shape, tiny and small with some neat features is coming, almost like the key chain mods of recent months but small and stubby and charges like a ego but wont be ready until late august if im correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread