A Special Gotvapes Announcement to All of our ECF members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Of course. The rent and bills *absolutely* can wait. We gotta have our priorities, after all. (sage nod)

Well, maybe I can scrounge up 20 bucks or so. I really *don't have* to eat. Fasting is good for the soul. And, besides, I'm fat anyway.

:ohmy: This toy obsession is going to be the end of me. I'll die of starvation with a Chameleon iTaste attached to some new gismo-carto in my mouth full of GV Pear juice, and they'll find me smiling... :lol:

Wait, gotta leave enough money for dog food. Firstly, she doesn't dig fasting, and she is *not* fat (though she'd like to be), and secondly I promised Bad I'll leave him frozen home-made dog food in my will. :D

:p :vapor:

I will have some money Thursday but it is the check I pay rent and a couple other bills but I will get something lol

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
419678_292071180850943_206367596087969_873003_1959226982_n.jpg

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
your all so great, really, Just going from thread to thread, seeing how lively everyone is, even people with issues, this is what its about, coming for help, looking for help and tips and meeting people and sharing the times we have together and do what it takes to keep us all off cigs.

I know we can never be liked by everyone, some will mock us, some wont give us the credit we deserve for working on improving products and thinking we simply shop at alibaba which is not the case at all and is actually fatal to a ecig business, making fun of the people who invented ecigs and who supply the world is ludacris but they are free to have thier own opinions, but to those people if it wasnt for china we would NOT have the advancements we have and having them mass produced for all of us at normal prices , Yes its a business for them but its that business and product that keeps us away from dying from cancer. None of negative chitter chatter matters to us any further as now we are focused only on all of you as it should be, bringing new products constantly to help you all, working on products to improve them, working with modders and posters on new ideas and getting them into production, taking risks and chugging along. I want you all to rest assured , nothing and no one will stop this train. Gotvapes is dedicated to keeping ahead and I promise you as a man, this will be extremely visible as we move forward. We will be even more competitive in many areas and our qc will get improved over all.

We are days away form being back to normal and then it will get hot and heavy during the next week.
I will be fully back to operational mode by Saturday morning, dan will be ready in the next few days and then we rock and roll.
There is so much i want to discuss and show, but ill let our actions speak for themselves.

thank you and prepare for take off!!!!

BadHugs.gif

This deserves a loving bump!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub: And What MonkeyMomma said too :laugh:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the forecasted times when things will be dropping have not been the strong points of gv so im not holding my breath. but i have to say itll be interesting to see once they do hit...whenever it may be.

if i was perfect with my timing then there would be nothing for people to be mad at me about.oloolol and thats not fun...

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Just remember badkolo, it should always be 'projected release date', then they could still get mad, but not hold it against you! The fun with that would be coming up with interesting reasons why you miss your projections.

"We would have had them out on the 1st, but we found out our courier was of Guadalajaran decent, and he had to celebrate Dia de los Muertos. So they should be back on route in a day or two"

or

"We were all ready to ship them out today, until we found Dan passed out on top of the now crushed boxes after a long night of extreme beer can crochet."

You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread