Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Nothing but ice around here Snow on top of ice is not a good mix... on another winter note the people down the street decided to do a snow sculpture of a penis and balls right in the front yard I wasn't to happy with that because it is the size of a person and my youngest was like whats that? Hoping it will melt soon but with the cold weather probably wont.

This calls for a contest I think..... Post a picture of your own snow creation or one you find on the net and you will be entered. Everyone has until SUnday 11:59pm.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
A San Diego snowman. Sorry, Moe, but it's in the low 70's here... got shorts and a t-shirt on and the windows are open.

sandman-snowman-mary-helmreich.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wish I had a pic of the tiny snowman my son built one year. He was so excited we had snow, and used nearly every speck of snow in the yard, and built about a 1 ft tall or less snowman on the trunk of my car. Broke my heart when I had to go to work and it blew off. Good memory. I don't know where to get pics that are ok to post, or exactly how to post em, so hope a video counts, if not, ignore this. :) Hope y'all warm up soon!!

As to the genitalia, I'm not as nice as you! I'd ask em to remove it due to kids being in the neighborhood........if that didn't make em come to their senses, I'd probably call the cops. I'm not one to call the cops on people at all, but that would piss me off if I had to look at that, much less if a kid, was seeing it.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hey Super Dave what part of Co you in. My folks used to live in Walden

***CHIT CHAT***
I live more near Denver now, closer to Boulder, a place called Westminster! I lived in a place called Evergreen in the foothills for a long time, also lived by Gunnison on the west slope for a while! Yup I know where Walden is! :) Also lived in Ca for a little while, up by Monterey. Reedley's pretty close to the Sequoia National forest, isn't it gpc? Love that place & the trees are phenomenal!

vfiles13720.jpg
8341086b3085029305506760849a2910.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
***CHIT CHAT***
I live more near Denver now, closer to Boulder, a place called Westminster! I lived in a place called Evergreen in the foothills for a long time, also lived by Gunnison on the west slope for a while! Yup I know where Walden is! :) Also lived in Ca for a little while, up by Monterey. Reedley's pretty close to the Sequoia National forest, isn't it gpc? Love that place & the trees are phenomenal!

vfiles13720.jpg
8341086b3085029305506760849a2910.jpg
Yeah we're right next to the foot hills about 7 or 8 miles from highway 180 which takes you right into it. Walden was fun to visit the two times I did. But don't think I'd like to live there. My dad called one year n the 4th of July they had just under a foot of snow during the night. So much for summer.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
All these warm climate posters are making me jealous. Sunday/Monday we had our 3rd highest record snowfall...16.7 inches and bigger snowdrifts. I got stuck going to work for midnight shift and had to get pushed out. Then I got stuck trying to leave work in the morning and had to get towed out when my car bottomed out on snow. To add insult to injury, we got a few more inches last night.....and it's snowing again right now! 8-o

6601485_G.jpg
6597204_G.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Yeah we're right next to the foot hills about 7 or 8 miles from highway 180 which takes you right into it. Walden was fun to visit the two times I did. But don't think I'd like to live there. My dad called one year n the 4th of July they had just under a foot of snow during the night. So much for summer.

***CHIT CHAT***

Yea I like going up in the mountains & the Walden area & such to visit but don't want to live there no more. Walden gets real windy too, that area is what they call the north park & the weather gets pretty wild! It's real nice where I live now, even in the winter! Need to go back & visit Ca sometime, some really beautiful places there and it's been a while! :) :vapor:

Something like this around north park & alotta Antelope too! :blink:

NorthParkPhorn_SCT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread