The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weather

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Holy Moly Snow Days..... The kids had off last Monday, Friday, and today because of the weather. Anyone else have the kids home? I texted my dad today he is in Naples Florida 80 degrees there..... sigh.....

2. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Nothing but ice around here Snow on top of ice is not a good mix... on another winter note the people down the street decided to do a snow sculpture of a penis and balls right in the front yard I wasn't to happy with that because it is the size of a person and my youngest was like whats that? Hoping it will melt soon but with the cold weather probably wont.

This calls for a contest I think..... Post a picture of your own snow creation or one you find on the net and you will be entered. Everyone has until SUnday 11:59pm.

3. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    A San Diego snowman. Sorry, Moe, but it's in the low 70's here... got shorts and a t-shirt on and the windows are open.

[​IMG]

4. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Sorry, but this is the closest we get to the White Stuff here... :blink:

[​IMG]

Although mine would probably look something like this... :D

[​IMG]

5. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

No snow here.....just some rain...................
    [​IMG]

6. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    Its pretty rough here too..... http://www.weather.com/weather/today/l/USAZ0207:1:US

7. super dave

super dave Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    This is what they do in Breckenridge Co besides ski! :) Cold & snow here today but 60 tomorrow, where I'm at in Co! :2cool:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks Big Moe & Springs coming! :blink: :vapor:

8. WifeyCO

WifeyCO Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    Not mine but Cute

[​IMG]

9. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Hey Super Dave what part of Co you in. My folks used to live in Walden

10. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
  11. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    [​IMG]winter here, go figure

12. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    lol..... Spacekitty........:toast:

13. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Wish I had a pic of the tiny snowman my son built one year. He was so excited we had snow, and used nearly every speck of snow in the yard, and built about a 1 ft tall or less snowman on the trunk of my car. Broke my heart when I had to go to work and it blew off. Good memory. I don't know where to get pics that are ok to post, or exactly how to post em, so hope a video counts, if not, ignore this. :) Hope y'all warm up soon!!

As to the genitalia, I'm not as nice as you! I'd ask em to remove it due to kids being in the neighborhood........if that didn't make em come to their senses, I'd probably call the cops. I'm not one to call the cops on people at all, but that would piss me off if I had to look at that, much less if a kid, was seeing it.

14. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    ***CHIT CHAT***
    I live more near Denver now, closer to Boulder, a place called Westminster! I lived in a place called Evergreen in the foothills for a long time, also lived by Gunnison on the west slope for a while! Yup I know where Walden is! :) Also lived in Ca for a little while, up by Monterey. Reedley's pretty close to the Sequoia National forest, isn't it gpc? Love that place & the trees are phenomenal!

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Yeah we're right next to the foot hills about 7 or 8 miles from highway 180 which takes you right into it. Walden was fun to visit the two times I did. But don't think I'd like to live there. My dad called one year n the 4th of July they had just under a foot of snow during the night. So much for summer.

16. Thayamax

Thayamax PIF MODERATOR Extraordinaire Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2013
    Southeast Michigan
    All these warm climate posters are making me jealous. Sunday/Monday we had our 3rd highest record snowfall...16.7 inches and bigger snowdrifts. I got stuck going to work for midnight shift and had to get pushed out. Then I got stuck trying to leave work in the morning and had to get towed out when my car bottomed out on snow. To add insult to injury, we got a few more inches last night.....and it's snowing again right now! 8-o

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2014
    Fort Liquordale, Fl.
    Pretty tough here, looks like it might not hit 80°. The only white stuff we see around these parts is sand.

[​IMG]

18. Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2014
    Fort Liquordale, Fl.
    My old bones do not take well to cold weather. If I lived where it was snowing like the above posters, I would surely have cabin fever.

19. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    ***CHIT CHAT***

Yea I like going up in the mountains & the Walden area & such to visit but don't want to live there no more. Walden gets real windy too, that area is what they call the north park & the weather gets pretty wild! It's real nice where I live now, even in the winter! Need to go back & visit Ca sometime, some really beautiful places there and it's been a while! :) :vapor:

Something like this around north park & alotta Antelope too! :blink:

[​IMG]

20. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    I know this is not the fancy snowman.
    But, I love this one since my little one made this for me saying that "Dad! This one looks exactly like you!" :facepalm:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.