Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
As to the genitalia, I'm not as nice as you! I'd ask em to remove it due to kids being in the neighborhood........if that didn't make em come to their senses, I'd probably call the cops. I'm not one to call the cops on people at all, but that would piss me off if I had to look at that, much less if a kid, was seeing it.

I was thinking the same thing,or it would be a shame if it would somehow get knocked over during the night haha.

snow sculpture.jpg

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
As to the genitalia, I'm not as nice as you! I'd ask em to remove it due to kids being in the neighborhood........if that didn't make em come to their senses, I'd probably call the cops. I'm not one to call the cops on people at all, but that would piss me off if I had to look at that, much less if a kid, was seeing it.

I was thinking the same thing, or it would be a shame if it would somehow get knocked over during the night haha.

Yeah, well we're all adults here. Just whack it off.

:facepalm: Maybe I should say, just knock it off. :laugh:

No snow here, so this is my snowman entry picture...

Snowmen-sitting.jpg

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Wish I had a pic of the tiny snowman my son built one year. He was so excited we had snow, and used nearly every speck of snow in the yard, and built about a 1 ft tall or less snowman on the trunk of my car. Broke my heart when I had to go to work and it blew off. Good memory. I don't know where to get pics that are ok to post, or exactly how to post em, so hope a video counts, if not, ignore this. :) Hope y'all warm up soon!!

To top it off it has been sooo freakin cold that it is still in its original state. If it was something cute the kids would make it would have melted by the next day...................................

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
To top it off it has been sooo freakin cold that it is still in its original state. If it was something cute the kids would make it would have melted by the next day...................................

And yes there are no rules to the type of pic you submit......We are a very relaxed group around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread