Website Redesign Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
You don't need to call the bank. IF they don't fill your order they will refund your money just like they did last time. They aren't crooks.

Thanks for letting me know that.

I wasn't doubting their integrity, I was concerned with the problems that they might not even see the order and not be aware that I was charged so therefore would not be able to refund.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I'll have an update later today but let me give you some idea of what is going on.

The website was tested yesterday and the coding... did well. The server wasn't so lucky. The server was well below the threshold for what I specifically asked for. Main point, it was supposed to be a dedicated server, unlimited (or 20TB+) bandwidth, with the ability to handle our customer load. This issue was "taken care of" so far into the beginning of this build process I failed to revisit it and give it the attention it deserved.

Now, the website is very much offline as GoDaddy switches us from an Economy shared server plan with 100 connections to the dedicated server we wanted at the start. The most aggravating part being that it may take days to get the website back up.

All of our information is still on the website, invoices and charged orders. Every charged order,even if you received an error message, will be processed. I only need to see what order numbers were paid for and I can adjust their status to "processing" if they aren't already. Mostly, I just want access to the invoices so that I can get my new wookies working on orders today.

For now there is no timeline on when the store will be open. Rest assured, when it does become available soon, we will be processing and shipping orders.

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
I'll have an update later today but let me give you some idea of what is going on.

The website was tested yesterday and the coding... did well. The server wasn't so lucky. The server was well below the threshold for what I specifically asked for. Main point, it was supposed to be a dedicated server, unlimited (or 20TB+) bandwidth, with the ability to handle our customer load. This issue was "taken care of" so far into the beginning of this build process I failed to revisit it and give it the attention it deserved.

Now, the website is very much offline as GoDaddy switches us from an Economy shared server plan with 100 connections to the dedicated server we wanted at the start. The most aggravating part being that it may take days to get the website back up.

All of our information is still on the website, invoices and charged orders. Every charged order,even if you received an error message, will be processed. I only need to see what order numbers were paid for and I can adjust their status to "processing" if they aren't already. Mostly, I just want access to the invoices so that I can get my new wookies working on orders today.

For now there is no timeline on when the store will be open. Rest assured, when it does become available soon, we will be processing and shipping orders.

Thank you for the update ben

RRaider

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Texas

AWESOME! and as one who was charged but got the error, I'd much rather have the order filled, even if it takes a week or more, than to have a refund.

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago

thanks, thats all i needed to know, now i can calm down and wait lol

Wingnut73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Louisville

Thanks for the update and look forward to seeing that ave package in my mailbox!!

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
How about a change of pace here and we talk about juice. Anybody ever mix Boba's Bounty with 555. It's great! I had to do it while rationing my juices and I found that I was quite fond of the mixture. Anybody else try this or have any other mixes that work well?

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
How about a change of pace here and we talk about juice. Anybody ever mix Boba's Bounty with 555. It's great! I had to do it while rationing my juices and I found that I was quite fond of the mixture. Anybody else try this or have any other mixes that work well?

I have yet to try ave 555. I've tried a couple other vendors and they all tasted like sweaty feet smelled to me. I'm stocked on gj and hopefully got a 30 ml order in for bobas yesterday. Once everything is back to norm I have a couple more juices from them I want to try. Their ry4, bananna slurry, and 555 being top on my list

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
I have yet to try ave 555. I've tried a couple other vendors and they all tasted like sweaty feet smelled to me. I'm stocked on gj and hopefully got a 30 ml order in for bobas yesterday. Once everything is back to norm I have a couple more juices from them I want to try. Their ry4, bananna slurry, and 555 being top on my list

you need to order banana slurry with a flavor bump

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
I had a big bottle of Boba in my cart, was super excited and got as far as the payment page, but I never got confirmation that it went through. Guess I'm out of luck?

Not sure. I got the weird error message along with a confirmation email. Keeping my fingers crossed

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I didnt order yesterday on purpose. One, I figured there were people in more dire need of juice than myself.I still have 40ml of Hype left. Two, I wanted to give them time to work the kinks out first.

Hopefully, Ill be be able to order next week after some of the fervor and chaos has died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread