Weekend Volterz (I had to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Lawn bowls is played obviously on a green the object of this game is to get your ball (heavyish wooden ball) the closest to a little white ball and try to push your opponents balls away from that little white ball. Please google lawn bowls LMAO. It is similar to game the Italians play call bocce? pronounced bochee.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Lawn bowls is played obviously on a green the object of this game is to get your ball (heavyish wooden ball) the closest to a little white ball and try to push your opponents balls away from that little white ball. Please google lawn bowls LMAO. It is similar to game the Italians play call bocce? pronounced bochee.

Well I'll be. It's also similar to croquet, except instead of approaching little white balls, the object is to get your own (heavyish wooden ball) through a metal hoop pushed into the grass, AND/OR to try and push your opponents' balls away from the metal hoop. :)

The Empress

Mar 15, 2012
Rockville
so this weekend I am flying to tropical north Queensland for a surprise 50th woohoo!! I have monday off too yay!! Have a good weekend everyone xoxo

Happy Monday everyone! I am not up yet. It is 4am here, and I have no idea when I am getting to bed. (I had coffee) This past weekend was my birthday weekend, and it also happened to fall on a 4 day weekend from work. Which I have to say is awesome. I love knowing I don't have to be back at work until Wed. Anyway...this weekend has been pretty cool. Saturday was my fiance's Mom's birthday. We went up Friday, stayed and had a great cookout Saturday. Then Sunday was my birthday and I was queen for the day. Normally I am Empress everyday, but on my birthday, I was a queen for the day. I slept in, went to Ihop for breakfast, and then to the Imax theater to see John Carter. (The movie was pretty good I thought.) After the movie, I had an unexpected surprise. We got to hang with He's My Everything and her husband for late dinner at the diner. I love them! It was a great birthday present to see them. And now...what to do with my second weekend...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread