Weekend Volterz (I had to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Konstantine and Fani, my ex-husband was born in Thessalonki (he is a Diplobrat). I'd love to visit someday. The closest I've ever been was Turkey (I know, I know, sore subject . . . :unsure:)

I remember when my uncle took me riding when i was visiting Italy when i was 15yrs old. There is something mystical when horse riding in another country. Enjoy your day!!!!

I feel the same way about trains. :) (The real kind, not the bullet-ones! :blink:)

7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
HI Volties! its lunch time Saturday here and I'm very grumpy :( I have another ear infection and the ear canal is so swollen I cant hear properly and I cant get my ear drops down there lol.. I am on oral antibiotics and ear drops and panadiene forte so no bubbly for me this weekend, just a lot of sleeping *sigh* I hope you all have a better weekend than I do . *hugs*

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hiya, MegaBee! I sure hope you feel better soon!

HI Volties! its lunch time Saturday here and I'm very grumpy :( I have another ear infection and the ear canal is so swollen I cant hear properly and I cant get my ear drops down there lol.. I am on oral antibiotics and ear drops and panadiene forte so no bubbly for me this weekend, just a lot of sleeping *sigh* I hope you all have a better weekend than I do . *hugs*

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio

In my younger years I had my share of ear infections, so I know just how you're feeling. :( I hope the antibiotics get it under control fast so the drops will work too. Wish I had some bubbly so I could drink a glass for you. :)

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Konstantine and Fani, my ex-husband was born in Thessalonki (he is a Diplobrat). I'd love to visit someday. The closest I've ever been was Turkey (I know, I know, sore subject . . . :unsure:)

So, that makes you half Greek by marriage!!! And once you're Greek, you're always a Greek!
Do come, we'll have a great time! Promise!
BTW, how are you? Are you feeling better? Good to see you back!

HI Volties! its lunch time Saturday here and I'm very grumpy I have another ear infection and the ear canal is so swollen I cant hear properly and I cant get my ear drops down there lol.. I am on oral antibiotics and ear drops and panadiene forte so no bubbly for me this weekend, just a lot of sleeping *sigh* I hope you all have a better weekend than I do . *hugs*

My best wishes for fast recovery! Get better soon!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Not much to say really, its 9.20pm sunday night at work and its started raining wth massive amounts of thunder.... Wish i was at home snuggled in bed listening to the thunder protecting my four legged furball from the noise. One is lucky to be alive after last night when dad thought it was a possum in the garden eating his beloved tomotoes.... He grabbed the broom, the "possum moved" and well it was poor teddie.... Lucky he moved in time, dad got scolded by us females for even thinking of hurting any animal , eating his tomatoes or not. Sheesh. Anyway have a relaxing rest of the weekend, im going to make an appearance in the chittychat thread :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
So, that makes you half Greek by marriage!!! And once you're Greek, you're always a Greek!
Do come, we'll have a great time! Promise!
BTW, how are you? Are you feeling better? Good to see you back!

:lol: Half-Greek! I like it!

I am feeling better, thank you Fani. :) I really hope to get the info you're waiting on tomorrow (Monday USA-Missouri time :blink:) :laugh:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
From another Thread on ECF, posted at 2:32am Central Time (technically qualifies as "weekend"):

"I have just returned from the 24/7 Emergency Med Vet, where I had my last sweetie pie kitty cat put to sleep at @ 1:00am.

It was probably pancreatitis; it came on suddenly this evening, hit him like a freight train, and there was simply no way to ease his obvious and considerable suffering.

No more suffering, no more pain for the sweetest little Doodle-bug cat on the planet. I thank God for allowing me to have him, and his constant company and sugar, for nearly 17 years.

No more suffering. No more pain."

And this evening:

"Thank you everyone. I am simply devastated. I am now utterly alone, and cat-less for the first time since the mid-1980s.

Huge upheavals now in store for me this year. I have NO idea how I will manage to get it all done. This week, however, I shall mostly just stay in bed.

Thank you all again."

Over and out, gang. For a while. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread