Weekend Volterz (I had to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
So so so Sorry for your loss. I wish for warm sweet memories to replace the pain your heart. Hugs for you!
memory-heaven-cat-pp.jpg

From another Thread on ECF, posted at 2:32am Central Time (technically qualifies as "weekend"):

"I have just returned from the 24/7 Emergency Med Vet, where I had my last sweetie pie kitty cat put to sleep at @ 1:00am.

It was probably pancreatitis; it came on suddenly this evening, hit him like a freight train, and there was simply no way to ease his obvious and considerable suffering.

No more suffering, no more pain for the sweetest little Doodle-bug cat on the planet. I thank God for allowing me to have him, and his constant company and sugar, for nearly 17 years.

No more suffering. No more pain."

And this evening:

"Thank you everyone. I am simply devastated. I am now utterly alone, and cat-less for the first time since the mid-1980s.

Huge upheavals now in store for me this year. I have NO idea how I will manage to get it all done. This week, however, I shall mostly just stay in bed.

Thank you all again."

Over and out, gang. For a while. :cry:

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
From another Thread on ECF, posted at 2:32am Central Time (technically qualifies as "weekend"):

"I have just returned from the 24/7 Emergency Med Vet, where I had my last sweetie pie kitty cat put to sleep at @ 1:00am.

It was probably pancreatitis; it came on suddenly this evening, hit him like a freight train, and there was simply no way to ease his obvious and considerable suffering.

No more suffering, no more pain for the sweetest little Doodle-bug cat on the planet. I thank God for allowing me to have him, and his constant company and sugar, for nearly 17 years.

And this evening:

"Thank you everyone. I am simply devastated. I am now utterly alone, and cat-less for the first time since the mid-1980s.

Huge upheavals now in store for me this year. I have NO idea how I will manage to get it all done. This week, however, I shall mostly just stay in bed.

Thank you all again."

oh you poor darling! Im sorry to hear of your loss :(

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
My heart goes out to you Eleanor. I hope you feel better soon. Nothing I can say will bring him back, but just know he's waiting for you in a painless state now. It took me over a year to find a new friend to stand in for my beloved kitty, so I empathize. Stay strong, but cry as needed. It's healing

And this evening:

Thank you all again."

Last edited:

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
My "husband" works 7 days a week. He actually has a day off tomorrow (YAY)...so we are going to go to Ann Arbor (Michigan) and stroll around town and the campus and I will be vaping my face off. :vapor: Hopefully we will partake of some yummy food, as well.
Crossing my fingers for good weather. I'm sure that crossing my fingers will work...it's very scientific.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Oh poppie I hope the weather stays nice for you.
Megabee, Sounds like you had a ball!! ( xcuse the pun ;p) ten pin is great , i play weekends in a league, and cant get enough of it, a great way to have fun and meet new people too.
A pretty great weekend for me, got to go and see my little unit before it gets rented back out again. Super excited that my garden( me & mum) spent two days doing it ourselves in 37deg heat, has turned out just wonderful
31bea8a7-5a1a-ea06.jpg

Everything you see is basically recycled, mum & dad grew the plants/ rocks came from mums backyard and the pots were leftover from dads work. :)
Im looking forward to the day when i can move back to my home again..... Back to my crazy neighbours and Local cockatoo's screaching.... Lol
Oh and the camping show is on this weekend..... May try an go to that.... I am in love with caravan's.
Have a good weekend all!!!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Oh poppie i hate those days, hate it when weather decides your activities.
What about a boardgame ? Pamper each other or recreate a picnic inside the house for something different.
Starsong sometimes during fun competitions (easter/ halloween) we play 8 or 9 no tap. Meaning for every first bowl of the frame we score an 8 we get a strike.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks for the cuteness likes. I love it maybe im biased , but its my little piece of the earth that i've had for 6years. A unit actually. But had to move out :( just a few more years and then we'll be together again. Lol. I know they say you shouldnt get attatched to properties, but when its your first ... Well they are always special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread