Screenshot_2017-10-11-19-46-42.png

• Agree
    Reactions: anavidfan

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I don't see any ads, but maybe it's because I'm a supporting member. Have you tried AdBlock?
    One of the trade-offs of using this Puffin browser on my fire tablet is having no addons. I am OK with the ads, just thought I'd report a possible problem.
    GTCU Katya :)
    Ty, everyone

Reactions: Katya

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    One of the trade-offs of using this Puffin browser on my fire tablet is having no addons. I am OK with the ads, just thought I'd report a possible problem.
    GTCU Katya :)
    Ty, everyone
    You’ll probably see a lot of that all over the internet. “Standard” html is a myth. It shouldn’t be, but it is.

Reactions: Letitia

cats5365

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2013
    United States
    There's going to be a lot more advertising on the site. If you wish to do away with it, one of the perks as a Supporting Member is no ads.
    I was seeing that one on my Kindle last night. I don't have a blocker on the Kindle, so some ads to come through even though I'm supporting now. I still get the little message at the top of my PC Chrome browser asking me to support if I don't want to see ads. I think it is more intermittent for me, but as long as the ads aren't screaming at me with blinking and flashing, I have just blown right past them.

If it matters, I use the e-cigarette forum skin.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    I was seeing that one on my Kindle last night. I don't have a blocker on the Kindle, so some ads to come through even though I'm supporting now. I still get the little message at the top of my PC Chrome browser asking me to support if I don't want to see ads. I think it is more intermittent for me, but as long as the ads aren't screaming at me with blinking and flashing, I have just blown right past them.

If it matters, I use the e-cigarette forum skin.

There's still some fine tuning going on. I, too, get a few ads with ECF whitelisted in uBlock Origin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread