Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

It is our great pleasure to welcome back Reosmods once again as a Forum Supplier .

Congrats @Eric Parlin :thumbs:

Wishing you much success!​

COngratulations, I dont use Reos , but it makes me happy to see a great company with a great reputation and such a dedicated group of fans making it back !!!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Hey Eric, thanks for the quick reply a couple weeks back and getting me those old style 510 pins for my rebuild kit. Looking forward to hearing more from you and it is such a great feeling to know that REOs mods is in great hands!

Walter Ego

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wild West
Welcome back
REOs.jpg

We missed you.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
to just how the puppy is growing (9 week old mutt - part pit bull, part shepard, part husky, part lab, probably even a bit of porcupine in there somewhere).
Whoa!!! Pics, pics!!! Sounds like such a beautiful doggy :wub:

Hey man :) congrats!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Wow...I was thinking...so what...another Reo thread...what's wrong with the one that another member started.... it was just fine....

WRONG!!!!!!:D

I feel like I'm back home where I first started in my vaping journey!

Dancing...your link is what finally got me to the right door....I was wandering, lost, confused ( um...which is nothing new...)...tired n thirsty, it was such a confusing trip... where's the bed? I need a nap!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Here ya go!

bed-quilt444.png

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hi everyone! I'm glad to have the forum back up and alive. I'll be relying a LOT on everyone here to help keep me going in the right direction. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged from all you Hooples!

Just a quick little bit about the "new" ReosMods before I get back to building . . .

1. We plan to continue to build and supply P-67, Grands, and Mini's for the long haul. Being able to provide components for DIY repairs and the ability to send us your mods for SPA treatments is part of that commitment.

2. We are still finishing unpacking everything from the move, so please be patient here on ECF if it takes me a little while to get your questions answered.

3. I will be posting regular "Mothership Update" posts about what's going on here at the shop, with topics ranging from new product development, to stock updates, to just how the puppy is growing (9 week old mutt - part pit bull, part shepard, part husky, part lab, probably even a bit of porcupine in there somewhere).

Finally, I will be posting a short bio, along with updating my profile pic and signature so you can all start to get to know me a little better.

Thanks for making me feel VERY welcome here!

Eric
oh this just warms my heart! Hope you've got a great family of porkies there in Indiana hangin around to sprinkle porky dust on all the Reos! So glad you've taken the reigns, and are dedicated to continuing the vision! Can't wait to get to know you more, and see puppy pics! We've got one that is 7 months old, weighs around 12 pounds, and is part min pin, part boxer, chow, pit bull and rottie. the min pin genes kicked the crap outta the big dog genes when it comes to his size. :D

Howdy, REOville!

I'll put on my apron and bowtie and get behind the bar once again. :toast:
wahooooooo. so great to see you and so many others back in the corral! :D

COngratulations, I dont use Reos , but it makes me happy to see a great company with a great reputation and such a dedicated group of fans making it back !!!!!
Yur more than welcome to hang out with us anyhow, and we can certainly "fix" the part about you not havin a Reo
laugh hand on mouth snicker med.gif

Huge hugs and loves to @Misty for getting the forum back open!!
Hug tiny rolls into arms big squeeze.gif

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Eric, glad you have taken over and the company will still be rolling along. No doubt you are very busy filling orders for new REO's now that word is getting out. I have a old REO VV that needs a new button when you get to the point where you can keep some of the old ones going. :)

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Well, we certainly have become a bunch of lightweights when it comes to partying, haven't we? Yooohooo, any body there?
YAAAAAAAAAAY, NEW FORUM-oh, time to pass out--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
C'mon Reonauts, wake up, lets get this forum going again. Its been 24 hours and not a soul has come around. I just couldn't bear it any longer.
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING, REOMODS!!! I know its not morning but how else can I ignite the REO spirit in this sleepy group? I know you've got in in you--I've seen it before. C'mon, c'mon, put one finger before the other on the keyboard...that's it, now you're doing it! No, no, take your eyes from the television. Nothing to see there. Just think of some REO stuff that you've been wanting or needing to know about...or maybe think about a vaping experience of late that was interesting. Or state something totally nonsensical--I've been doing it for a couple of minutes now. Its easy. I'll be checking back on your work. Don't disappoint me.:)

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well, we certainly have become a bunch of lightweights when it comes to partying, haven't we? Yooohooo, any body there?
YAAAAAAAAAAY, NEW FORUM-oh, time to pass out--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
C'mon Reonauts, wake up, lets get this forum going again. Its been 24 hours and not a soul has come around. I just couldn't bear it any longer.
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING, REOMODS!!! I know its not morning but how else can I ignite the REO spirit in this sleepy group? I know you've got in in you--I've seen it before. C'mon, c'mon, put one finger before the other on the keyboard...that's it, now you're doing it! No, no, take your eyes from the television. Nothing to see there. Just think of some REO stuff that you've been wanting or needing to know about...or maybe think about a vaping experience of late that was interesting. Or state something totally nonsensical--I've been doing it for a couple of minutes now. Its easy. I'll be checking back on your work. Don't disappoint me.:)
hehehe I'll play along! I'm good at nonsensical gibberish :D I've posted yur log loader truck pic all over ECF. It's one of my major Reo sales talking points! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread