Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Am I alone? I feel like a character in a Twilight Zone episode I saw once. Or maybe a Pink Floyd lyric "Is there anybody out there?". I get so lonely when nobody shows for a week at a time. I can handle it for awhile, really I can, but after few days the silence becomes deafening. Only for so long though because then I start hearing the voices, Oh no, here they come...........no, I won't, no................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Am I alone? I feel like a character in a Twilight Zone episode I saw once. Or maybe a Pink Floyd lyric "Is there anybody out there?". I get so lonely when nobody shows for a week at a time. I can handle if for awhile, really I can, but after few days the silence becomes deafening. Only for so long though because then I start hearing the voices, Oh no, here they come...........no, I won't, no................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...and I trust the voices are saying "you are not alone..."

Hi, Roger.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Hello fellow Reonauts. I have been away for 1000 years. I have returned. Tomorrow will mark 7 years off the analogue cigs. I am still using the same Grand that I purchased 6 3/4 years ago. Everyday, 24 /7 on one Grand. It holds the worlds record for usage. Nice to see the forum open again and see some familiar faces again. Peace.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello fellow Reonauts. I have been away for 1000 years. I have returned. Tomorrow will mark 7 years off the analogue cigs. I am still using the same Grand that I purchased 6 3/4 years ago. Everyday, 24 /7 on one Grand. It holds the worlds record for usage. Nice to see the forum open again and see some familiar faces again. Peace.

Welcome back and congrats on the anniversary! I'm glad to hear that your Grand is still holding up well. However, I would like to suggest you celebrate with the purchase of a new P67 . . .

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

Congrats!! We have the same anniversary day!! Mines the 22nd of sep as well! It will be 9 years :)

Wife's says time to quit but I enjoy it.

Yeah if your on the same reo, boy has thing changed in that much time. A new p67 or reo grand lp/sl with all the newest features would make for a whole new experience!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Laurin!!!! Welcome back!!!! It's so good to see you. Perfect timing to come back the day before your Vapiversary!

Jan

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Wow, Laurin! Good to see you! And congratulations on a fantastic 7 years.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
@ltrainer and @SteamStack, Happy Vapeversary!

Thank you!! I've got 2 twin mods and a boat load of new to me stainless steel wire coming today and 2 twin rba's coming tomorrow!

Friday is our usual family night out at dinner and drinks! Hopefully remember to take some pics with the reos!

Gona be a fun anniversary for me!

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Laurin, where on earth have you been and what have you done and what have you seen since you were last here(sounds like a Bob Dylan lyric, doesn't it?)) Welcome back, my long lost friend!:) Great to hear from you.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I don't like the new forum page set-up................not that its important in any way cuz nobody comes here any more anyway. Just thinking out loud......

The layout changed for a few mins late last night and went back to normal for me.. only thing I notice different is the added stuff besides "like".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread