• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Please introduce yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPopuli

Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Maine
Hey Mainers!
I've found a location that has been friendly to vapors in the past, I'm going in to talk with them tomorrow to see if they might be willing to host a meet. If you're familiar with Novare Res, it's a beer-garden style establishment with trestle tables. I'll let everyone know what they say. In the meantime, spread the word, and let me know what your general availabilities are.

thedescolada

Jan 5, 2013
Maine
Hey there! I've been vaping for about 7 months now, used to be a packish-a-day smoker. I live in Gorham and grew up in Southern Maine. I'm friends with VPopuli, and have kind of tagged along with his idea of setting up a vape meet. I recently sent out an email to the owner of Reo mods to see if he'd be interested in attending a meet, but I haven't received a reply yet. If any of you find yourselves in the Portland area, hit me up and hopefully we can get together.

dtrud0h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Maine
Hey all,
I'm Duane and live on Westport Island. 44 single and just started Vaping. Smoked 2+ packs a day for 30 years and needed an alternative for my no smoking office. Haven't really gotten into it yet, just getting my foot in the door and really wish there were some local places that had juice. I hate waiting for the mail...
Plan on trying my hand at DIY juice once I really figure out what it's all about. I'm definately going to be doing this until they ban it. Been using "Blu Cartos" as they are available locally, on a couple eGo 950mah's, and it seriously cuts down my smoking. Hoping that once I settle on a few juices Ill have this under wraps and can kick the stix. Glad to have found this forum before I spent too much $$$ on junk I didn't know sucked. Hope to meet up with some of you at some point.

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
Hey everybody; I haven't been here in awhile-good to see more folks posting here; I know us Maine vapers are few & far between, and putting together some kind of meetup is problematic at best, but I'd still like to see it happen; sucks that there's no stores & damn few vendors in Maine-then again the ANTZ haven't noticed us yet (we're the ultimate stealth vapers!:blush:) Keep Calm & Vape On!

Hi all, Its good to see so many of us are vaping these days. I feel like vaping hasn't caught on as much in Maine as it has in many other states, but fortuneatly i am starting to see them more, and more people are aware and even become curious and interested in vaping, so hopefully we can get a stronger vaping community in Maine and maybe even set up meet and greets :). Anyways, I'm Chris, I'm 24, and I've been vaping almost 5 months, although I'm only a couple days just vaping, and no analogs, I'm still feel much better :).

Anyways, I've seen a lot of talk about meet and greets and groups, and I am willing to help set one up, and even help make a Facebook group, recruit, ect. I already have had some ideas, but I'm gonna make a thread with more details on that, so if your interested, go check it out, or feel free to message me on here, or email me @ Cmancini04092@gmail.com :)

I think with the now growing awareness of E Cigs, its finally about time for use Mainers to get into meet and greets, groups, clubs, ect :)

I Have noticed many people asking about or suggesting the creation of local groups, clubs, and meet and greets. If you are someone who is interested, I have started such a group! It is still a baby, just 1 day old in fact, but in just 1 day, I have got the ball rolling pretty well!

I am currently in the process of talking with a local supplier I have found, and a couple of retailers as well. I have also been reaching out to other vapers in the area, and would really love to hear from some more people. I also have started a Facebook page. All the details can be found at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...5903-lets-start-some-maine-vaping-groups.html . I have many other things planned, and am trying to set up things up, so that these goals will be a possibility. Please check it out, and tell your friends!

Newfdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2013
Portland, Maine USA
Het all. My names mike I live in Scarborough, 30 + year smoker who stopped day one of vapeing. Got 3 kids and a wife who also vapes. Did the ego thing for about a week then jumped right into provari's. got a full sized and a mini at thief reseller in Durham, Nh Elitevapor, great guys there. Pickup a second mini on the classifieds here. Glad to find some locals !

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Hi all!! I'm Laurie from Freeport. I can see this thread has been pretty quiet but I think as vaping comes into it's own here in Maine, it will become much more active.

Hi Laurie, I'm working on getting every Mainer I know to vape, but it's a long struggle, because there are so few B&Ms here.

We need to make Maine, the #1 vaping state in the country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread