• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFritz

Apr 17, 2014
Phoenix
Hey VIP,

I have been vaping since December 2013. My buddy was like hey have my old Zolt3 and a tank have fun. I am really interested in little things like this. I am going to school full time to become an Engineer. Working with my hands makes me feel like I am making actual progress. Anyways My favorite shops to go to as of right now are AZ Vape Club and ....-out (Tempe). I started on a small mod which was perfect for school, but now I am using an MVP 2.0 with a handful of good tanks. Transitioning to my first Mechanical mod here soon. Looking at a Nemesis with a Kraken (looks nice)

So there is alittle about me hope to get really active in this part of ECF.

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
Hello everyone,

I started Vaping last (after smoking for nearly 20 years) year in September with a Volcano Inferno. I moved to VV/VW devices in about a month and have recently gotten into mechs and dripping. My wife and I moved here to Phoenix in March and bought a house in Laveen. I'm a US Army veteran and will be attending Scottsdale Community College soon.
Anyways, been reading the forums for a few months longer than I've been a member and love the wealth of knowledge here!

mikebyuma

Mar 27, 2014
Yuma, Arizona
Hello all,

Mike checking in from Yuma. Been vaping since November last year, Analog kicker! Started on eGo with protank, that lasted about a week before I got a mod. Currently using Nemesis clone with authentic Patriot with upgraded center post. Been lurking on here for a while and decided to be active and spread the little knowledge I have and to expand my knowledge. USMC veteran. If anyone passes through Yuma come hang out and vape with our little group.

Hello, all! I am new to vaping and am really enjoying it. It's nice to see so much knowledge and support available to those of us who don't know a whole lot about what we are doing. I've kicked tobacco entirely for nearly 3 weeks. Still vaping the strong stuff (24mg) but hope to cut down gradually. Currently I run an iTaste vw/vv 3, a Nautilus Mini w/BVC, a Kanger Aerotank Mega Dual Coil and a few other cheapo tank/atty combo's. This may sound a bit strange but I think my favorite aspect of vaping thus far is concocting DELICIOUS juice combinations. Right now I am absolutely hooked on a blend of ~ 33% tobacco flavored juice, 33% roasted marshmallow and 33% peanut butter. The remaining 1% is just a touch of either vanilla or caramel. Anyway, that's enough about me. Glad to be here. Glad to have the help and support of like minded individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread