The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Aug 19, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DrFritz

DrFritz Full Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Phoenix
    Hey VIP,

I have been vaping since December 2013. My buddy was like hey have my old Zolt3 and a tank have fun. I am really interested in little things like this. I am going to school full time to become an Engineer. Working with my hands makes me feel like I am making actual progress. Anyways My favorite shops to go to as of right now are AZ Vape Club and Butt-out (Tempe). I started on a small mod which was perfect for school, but now I am using an MVP 2.0 with a handful of good tanks. Transitioning to my first Mechanical mod here soon. Looking at a Nemesis with a Kraken (looks nice)

So there is alittle about me hope to get really active in this part of ECF.

2. USRN2016

USRN2016 Senior Member Verified Member

Hello everyone,

I started Vaping last (after smoking for nearly 20 years) year in September with a Volcano Inferno. I moved to VV/VW devices in about a month and have recently gotten into mechs and dripping. My wife and I moved here to Phoenix in March and bought a house in Laveen. I'm a US Army veteran and will be attending Scottsdale Community College soon.
    Anyways, been reading the forums for a few months longer than I've been a member and love the wealth of knowledge here!

3. mikebyuma

mikebyuma Full Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hello all,

Mike checking in from Yuma. Been vaping since November last year, Analog kicker! Started on eGo with protank, that lasted about a week before I got a mod. Currently using Nemesis clone with authentic Patriot with upgraded center post. Been lurking on here for a while and decided to be active and spread the little knowledge I have and to expand my knowledge. USMC veteran. If anyone passes through Yuma come hang out and vape with our little group.

4. carlsoti

carlsoti Full Member

Jul 26, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    Hey, all. New to vaping and the forum. Just saying "what's up?" :D

5. powerband

powerband Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Arizona
    Hi, Bruce from Glendale
    glad to be a part of the group

6. Sooper Squirrel

Sooper Squirrel Full Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hello, all! I am new to vaping and am really enjoying it. It's nice to see so much knowledge and support available to those of us who don't know a whole lot about what we are doing. I've kicked tobacco entirely for nearly 3 weeks. Still vaping the strong stuff (24mg) but hope to cut down gradually. Currently I run an iTaste vw/vv 3, a Nautilus Mini w/BVC, a Kanger Aerotank Mega Dual Coil and a few other cheapo tank/atty combo's. This may sound a bit strange but I think my favorite aspect of vaping thus far is concocting DELICIOUS juice combinations. Right now I am absolutely hooked on a blend of ~ 33% tobacco flavored juice, 33% roasted marshmallow and 33% peanut butter. The remaining 1% is just a touch of either vanilla or caramel. Anyway, that's enough about me. Glad to be here. Glad to have the help and support of like minded individuals.

7. Justabrewer

Justabrewer Full Member

Oct 26, 2014
    Phoenix
    Hey everyone just here in the nw valley been vaping on and off for four years, I have now gone full time as of two months ago!
    And I guess I'm going to do diy juice making since I won first place in the raffle from rts vapes at the vape expo last weekend! Will be mixing soon.
    Cheers:vapor: