The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain!

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dfib

Dfib Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2010
    LaX, WI
    I actually started with the 510 like most.
    Decided right away to build my own PT, then decided I while I am OK with HV, I really just wanted a longer battery life.
    Just got the Protege 2 weeks ago and luv it. Switched to cartos last week and am now 100% satisfied. At least for the moment...:D

2. Kate51

Kate51 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
    Hello everyone!
    I don't know, maybe some of you noticed something very strange going on outside..was a little disturbing today when I took my jaunt to the mailbox (about 35' from my door, understand) and I didn't step in anything. No water, no ice, no slush, no snow, nothing...dry ground!
    Is this maybe a sign that Global Warming is real?8-o:confused: OMG, if I have to apologize to Al Gore I'm gonna be just sick about it.

3. C-kool Dad '09

C-kool Dad '09 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    When you said "OUTSIDE" the first thought I had was the 'Outside' forum - now that is STRANGE!!!8-o

4. Kate51

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
    OMG, now we are in trouble, eh? That's Forum Over-Exposure? No, I meant the "Great" outside! That other one I have to try to stay away from, I just get into arguments over there, and usually with the same 3 people!
    But this is the first day since about November that I couldn't look at the tracks in front of the mailbox to see if the mailman had gone yet. Very Very Happy!
    Cabin Fever raging, here.

5. C-kool Dad '09

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    The 3 same people - gee - I wonder who they could be? (NOT) Always Love your retorts Kate Fifty-One!

6. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    WHAT!! You found spots on the ground that aren't white? Dare I say it.... spring???

I know, I know...I just jinxed us into a late snowstorm :D

7. Kate51

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
    Oooh, Vicks, darn it all...I'll be steppin in it again!
    Wow, got all the way up to 39` today, starting to go down again now. But was light til 5:30 yeasterday, so maybe....

8. C-kool Dad '09

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    OR - maybe NOT!:confused::cry:

9. yknotagain

yknotagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    Kenosha, WI
    I still have about 3 inches of white crap on my lawn - want some?

10. Cody Badger

Cody Badger Full Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Plover, WI
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the group as you can tell (being my first post in the group forum and all). Started vaping about a month ago (been analog free ever since), like Arclight I also use a Volcano model L88B (I have a Blu also though), and I will be getting my Modern Vapor 902 in the mail on Monday.
    I live in Plover (right next to Stevens Point) and was raised in Wisconsin Rapids... Lived in Madison & Delevan & Lake Geneva over a spread of about 3 years. Lived outside of the state in New Orleans for a year and a half but decided to move back to Wisconsin after Hurricane Katrina.
    I look forward to hearing all of your suggestions as to good PV's and juices. I'm thinking it might be nice if we could all get together for a Brewers game sometime this summer... Keep it in mind please.

11. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Oooo - do we even have to go in and watch the game....I mean, tailgating's an art form in and of itself :D.

Welcome to the Curtain, Cody. Between all of us, we've got one hell of a collection of mods and gear together, and GML's got the juice covered :D

12. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Time the game right, we could do both! Pre-game tailgate, smile 'cause we don't have to go out to the pen to have a smoke (& miss a grand slam due to the habit - boy I was ticked!!) then hang out in the parking lot again afterwards while the traffic thins out......:D

13. yknotagain

yknotagain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2009
    Kenosha, WI
    Welcome to the curtain Cody

14. Kate51

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
    I still have a pile "of it" around a cedar tree, if I get lonesome, but thanks anyway!
    Welcome Cody Badger, and welcome home, I must say New Orleans would be a nice place to visit. I lived in Key West for a time when I was younger (wow, like forty years ago) but wouldn't want to do that again. We did have a great time though. When it got down to 60` in the 'wintertime' we nearly froze to death! Before you cooked supper you had to bang on the stove so all the little green lizards would get out of the way. Cockroaches so big they'd get stuck in the ceiling light all the time ~ had to 'help' them get out! Love the southern coast, but happier here steppin in it! You know, that white stuff. Don't say it outloud like Vicks almost did!!!

15. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Learned my lesson....won't be invoking the 'S' word :D

16. Cody Badger

Cody Badger Full Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Plover, WI
    Yeah New Orleans was a blast, it probably helped that I was at the height of my drinking prowress and there were 24 hour bars everywhere... As for the little green lizards, my roommate and I loved catching green anoles. We also got a nice taste of home when it "sn.." I mean put a small layer of the white stuff on the ground on christmas.

Just wondering if anyone openly vaped from their seats at Miller Park last season. I'm not sure how well that would go over. And I don't think I would ever stay in the parking lot during the game, no matter how much more money I'd throw away on over priced beer inside.

17. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Cody, you tease the winter gods when you stutter over the 'S' word........ if we get more white stuff, I'll know who to blame :D

We've got another Wisconsinite joining us here in Cheddarland, guys: Welcome Lina!

18. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Welcome, Lina!

19. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    INCOMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone give a great big welcome to wisteelersfan

20. C-kool Dad '09

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    Originally from Pennsylvania by any chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.