• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*~*Welcome*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Thanks Toni,now we have a pet group.I have 2 wiener pups and a old tom cat.I love my little furbabies.

Does that tom cat have 6 toes? When I visited the keys, amazing place BTW, I was amazed at all the chickens and 6 toed cats. Their everywhere, lol.

Can we post pictures here?

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Hi everyone I just joined the group today, I have 2 Standard Schnauzers..We Train & both are certified therapy dogs, Before these 2, we had Bullmastifs & showed our male to complete championship...I am a member of AKC & Our local Canine club....Whew There...Great to be a part of this group.Feel free to check out my albums of my sweet hearts.... thats all Folks LOL:2cool:

Last edited:

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I need someone to show me how to post a pic on the posts...
If you have a link, just click on the picture (looks like a mountain and a sun) above the area you type in when you're posting and it will pop up a spot to put the URL for your picture! :) OR if you don't have a link, you can click the reply button and you'll get all the options. Click the paper clip up top and you can browse your computer and upload it.
Hope that helps, I have a hard time explaining easily on here! LOL

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
Hi all, so glad to see a pet lovers forum. It is so fun to see all of the pictures!

My dogs are my kids! I belong to a Jack Russell named Amy who is 7 years old and last year I adopted an 8 year old female Yorkie named Rascal. Pic of Rascal to come later.

Attachments

• amy1.jpg
    amy1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
HI everyone, so happy to find a pet lovers group, any chance I have to show off my fur babies is a welcome one. Darlin is our 2 year old long haired chihuahua and Dusty is our 3 year old Akita/lab mix. They are our babies and can always make me smile no matter what is going on.

My pics didn't post, I will have to upload them somewhere and post again.

Last edited:
Okay, a way aroung my inability to post pictures. My signature is my two dogs - Epoh and Kamoji, and my youngest daughter's cat - Lopsak. My avatar is their new litter of puppies. The three we sold are Niko, Moose, and COPYRIGHTDMCA. For now the two we haven't sold yet are Mini Me and Frack (don't even ask)!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I'm so glad I found this sub-forum. I've been vaping since March, and I have 4 dogs - all rescues. Darcy, golden/anatolian shepherd mix, is 12 yr. old; Roxanne, sheltie mix is 10 yr. old; Ziggy, Keeshond (Hurricane Katrina evacuee from Mississippi) is 10 yr. old, and Ms. Jazz, Papillion, who spent the 1st 6 years of her life as a breeder in a puppy mill - is 10 as well. I will try to upload pictures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread