The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*~*Welcome*~*

Discussion in 'Pet Lovers' started by ToniAnne, Jun 28, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lilfarmtruck

lilfarmtruck Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2010
    MO
    Wiener pups and tom cat...LOVE IT!

I have a wonderful Cat, her name is "Precious" She is a stray and Feline Luekemia positive. She is 18 months old now and feels Great! I love her. I have had many cats in my time and she is lovely. I am disabled and she is my wonderful house mate. So nice to see this forum for pet lovers. Thank you!

2. DevilFishPhil

DevilFishPhil Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2011
    Montreal, QC
    Woohoo pet section on ECF!

This is our 1 and a half year old little girl/dog Elliot (named after Elliot Reid from the TV show Scrubs - yes my fiance are I are big dorks :) )

This is the picture that made us fall in love with her - I was waiting at the mechanic browsing the pet section on Craigslist when I came across this picture - we had absolutely no intention of adopting a dog but 2 days later we went to the shelter and the moment she came out of the room wagging her butt (she doesn't just wag her tail, she wags her entire butt) our hearts melted. Two weeks later she was coming home with us.
    [​IMG]

One of my favorite pictures, she looks like a stuffed animal.
    [​IMG]

She graduated obedience school a few weeks ago with a 93% score
    [​IMG]

3. LGiv

LGiv Full Member Verified Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Seymour, TX
    dash and ada.jpg

Best friends =]

4. dandelionwings

dandelionwings Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Lexington, KY
    hi there, we have a ton of animals in our home. 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 bearded dragons, 2 turtles, fish, Australian parakeets, and chickens [of course, the chickens are out back] lol

5. luvabull

luvabull Full Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Pearl, Mississippi
    Glad I found this section! We have three furbabies, an American Bully, a basett/beagle mix, and a chihuahua, all rescues. They seem to find me when they are in need!

6. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi Everyone!
    Delighted to have found a pet thread that has recent posts!
    happy rattie.gif

7. Meddler

Meddler Full Member Verified Member

Mar 17, 2013
    Oceanside, Ca
    I love my little doggies [​IMG]

8. mdw3258calif

mdw3258calif Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2013
    Garner NC
    Am I missing seeing posts or has this forum died down a bit? I just found it and may be blinded by having stayed up all night trying to find the zillions of resources on this forum...

3 dogs and 3 cats here in my household, and my job is shipping pets internationally to join their families overseas when they relocate. (I haven't figured out how to post pix yet, but oh goodness, don't get me started.) And my background, well, horses, dogs, cats, parrots.. Dogs mostly, training and working search&rescue and therapy. And early socialization work with my standard poodle, whom I rescued from a puppy mill at 7 weeks of age, and who is making tremendous progress at doing mechanical service work for my triple-disabled 86-yr-old mother.

And ALL the animals in my house are happier and healthier now that I am vaping and NOT smoking in their breathing area!