Well, THAT didn't take too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Cigarettes in Mass are so expensive at LEAST $9/pack. The fact I've finally put down the last cigarette I used to smoke everyday should be enough to persuade my bf to let me buy a Reo Mini. I really want one with a reomizer (they're compatible right?) But together its a big amount of $$$ :(

Not sure if it'll fly...

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
Yes, they are very compatible. Reomizer (also known as RM2) + Mini 2.1 is a great combo. If that combo can't keep you off the analogs, I don't know what will!

One pack of cigs isn't much by itself $9. A pack a day (for illustration) is $63, and $252 for 4 weeks. Do the maths, it won't take long before you are square again. Maybe you smoke a lot less than that, then break-even takes a bit longer, but the health of your lungs will be so much better its hard to put a price on that :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Cigarettes in Mass are so expensive at LEAST $9/pack. The fact I've finally put down the last cigarette I used to smoke everyday should be enough to persuade my bf to let me buy a Reo Mini. I really want one with a reomizer (they're compatible right?) But together its a big amount of $$$ :(

Not sure if it'll fly...

At least? :blink: Last I checked premium brands were around $11.00 a pack after that last tax hike. As a former 2 PAD smoker I could justify a new Mini about once a week based on our current .... prices.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
At least? :blink: Last I checked premium brands were around $11.00 a pack after that last tax hike. As a former 2 PAD smoker I could justify a new Mini about once a week based on our current .... prices.

Roger that, I've saved over 10K in 3 years ...... I have not spent 10k on vaping in 3 years. And with smokes you can't sell back the butts when your done ..... You can vape a REO for a year and maybe loose 20-30 bucks (If you can part with it) .....

Think of it as renting a REO ..... And the longer you keep it the cheaper it is per month.

Try that one on for size with the bf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread