Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Not to mention you like lasers tooooooo ;)

Oh yea lasers really big lasers ;)
DSCF0019.jpg

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
I'm not, nor will I ever b a wizard. I'm just a modest, solitary witch who reads as much as I can, asks lots of questions, and follows advice. Of course that's only when the verdict of its truth is proven, or at least validated to by most of the people around here who obviously know what's up lol. Simply put, hang around here long enough, and ask questions when u need to, and soon enough some people might consider YOU a wizard. ;)

Sent from the hand not holding my PV using Tapatalk

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
nope not a wizard, but I have a background in electronics, machining,tinkering,Hi Power rocketry, Tesla Coiling, and a strong education in Mechanical Engineering...

Sure hope you're not a real bunnykiller, LOL.
Funny thing, I had been starring at my computer for about 20 minutes when my husband came up and asked me what I studying so hard. It was a pic someone posted of their new coil built. I can built a pretty decent coil but that coil was beautiful. I have learned so much from this forum and from my favorite vape shop that my family thinks I'm way more advanced than I am. I still consider myself a newbie. It's all relative.

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
I have a wide array of random information in my head. No specific training in any of this stuff, but I did install car audio for a while, I had a grasp of electronics and electricity, I had worked on construction sites where there were electricians.. you know.. 'Learn something new every day' kind of mentality my whole life.. So while I had never done this exactly, none of it was foreign, and I caught on to how it all fits together in my first few weeks of vaping.

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: disruption
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread