Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Ok ok folks, calm down. We're talking about e-juice here, not brain surgery. :D

WTS does offer a very good lineup of flavors and at a good price and fast shipping. I remember about 2 months ago I was on a critical low with my beloved menthol one Friday evening. It was liquid gold to me that weekend. I placed the order through WTS Friday night, and by Monday afternoon, my supply arrived.

Plus the included 3ml travel bottles do come in handy.

I can't complain. I have another order coming down the pike from WTS. I myself am a loyal customer. :p

And I don't care if anyone "doctors up" a flavor. All that matters to me is if it tastes good. :thumbs:

Last edited:

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I bought wys peach and menthol.

It falls through to my atty. I bought some liquid from another supplier. I the same liquid I got my 901 from and everything was fine again. I picked up the peach yesterday after 3 weeks of not using it in my new atty and now same problem.

I don't know if it is me or the battery or the new atty is going or if the liquid is so thin it just goes away. It doesn't stay in my atty.
I didn't want to give a 'bad' review but this is an issue I am having with this product. I THINK. Like I said it could be me but I have tried everything from cleaning, filling packing and now my new atty seems to be going or my battery. I don't know except I am frustrated and apprehensive about trying other liquids in case they too turn out to be ultra thin.

I have read many many threads about tech issues and I only have/had problems after using this liquid. I can mix the menthol with my marl from another supplier but I cannot use the peach at all.

I don't know if the thickness of liquid is uniform but so far from the three suppliers I bought from only TDSS did what is was suppose to do. One tasted bad and these 2 from wys 'seem' to kill my attys.

Now I cannot use anything. I am about ready to dab some behind my ears for relief.

truth

Last edited:

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
^^^
i think that my atomizer just doesnt like some juice, i have this problem with a couple of juice brans but others worked fine. i really liked the WYS liquid, the only thing was it had about a 7 vapor production. it didnt really kill any atomizers it just didnt make a lot of vapor.

it seems like some juices either clog my atomizer entirely, or make a weird sour taste in my atomizer

Last edited:

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
^^^
i think that my atomizer just doesnt like some juice, i have this problem with a couple of juice brans but others worked fine. i really liked the WYS liquid, the only thing was it had about a 7 vapor production. it didnt really kill any atomizers it just didnt make a lot of vapor.

it seems like some juices either clog my atomizer entirely, or make a weird sour taste in my atomizer

Well you are probably right. In fact I know you are.

With what felt like the equivalent of cpr on my 901 I blew the newest atty a dozen times repacked the flavel ect ect and used the juice from tdss and my 901 is working again. I guess my batteries are ok. My old atty is defiantly not working still even after cleaning it and storing it these last few weeks.

My next purchases from prospective suppliers list is
esmokeyshack,
rockymountainvapor,
heavensgifts,
liquidxpress,
bestecig,
nhaler,
vermontvapor,
litecigusa

and that is the short list! There are so many good suppliers it is really hard for me to choose. I do need to buy more ejuice soon though and perhaps another pv at some time. Any of those suppliers liquids should work well with the 901 right?

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
So he gets some free juice? After a while you learn how to take some reviews, No doubt this juice appeals to a lot of people but you miss out on some excellent and unique stuff from other suppliers by sticking to just one.

Gary J, thanks for chiming in with your 2¢ worth. Again. Sorry to be so late in responding to you but I've been on vacation.

No, I don't get free juice but would it help feed your obsession if I told you I get paid $18000 per review plus a 10% match to my 401k? LMAO @ you.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
I'm sorry greenie, I wish I had an answer for you.

I use 801 atomizers and standard cartridges with straws on custom power supplies. I fill a cartridge to the point I have a liquid pool on top and then pull the filler up flush with my standard tool, a straightened paper clip. Occasionally I'll overfill to the point I can still see liquid. I just plug it in and start puffing. I'll sometimes get liquid through the atomizer and into my battery boxes but it's only happened a few times.

I have some really ancient cartridges I still employ for general usage. They get so bad that I pull the stuffing out of one and add it to another. One of these days I need to go find me a bag of replacement stuffing material.

Edit: I suggest you go to the Wet Your Stick subforum and post your concerns there. That is probably the best place to get you some help on this issue.

WetYourStick Liquids - e-cigarette-forum

Last edited:

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I'm sorry greenie, I wish I had an answer for you.

I use 801 atomizers and standard cartridges with straws on custom power supplies. I fill a cartridge to the point I have a liquid pool on top and then pull the filler up flush with my standard tool, a straightened paper clip. Occasionally I'll overfill to the point I can still see liquid. I just plug it in and start puffing. I'll sometimes get liquid through the atomizer and into my battery boxes but it's only happened a few times.

I have some really ancient cartridges I still employ for general usage. They get so bad that I pull the stuffing out of one and add it to another. One of these days I need to go find me a bag of replacement stuffing material.

Edit: I suggest you go to the Wet Your Stick subforum and post your concerns there. That is probably the best place to get you some help on this issue.

WetYourStick Liquids - e-cigarette-forum

Oh me too about the stuffing rituals!

I got my 901 limping long here using TDSS's liquid and a tiny bit of tea bag plus wiggling my battery buttons.

I would whine some more to WYS but frankly I don't think they/he can help. I don't want to chance another freak occurrence happening by trying anymore liquid. It just seems so coincidental that I use that peach and my old atty goes belly up. I get a new atty and everything is fine until I use the peach for a day and this new atty/batteries/connection thing is happening. I am going through a process of elimination. It could just be a weird coincidence and if it is I apologize.

@ hyper.... I did try a tea bag! It wasn't a pyramid but a small bit lets me vape a couple puffs before it goes dead and cold again. :D

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
Greenie, Matt WILL help. One way or the other. He will not have a dissatisfied customer.

Ideally, things like this should be openly discussed for troubleshooting and resolution. He's aware of the problem but he, being a supplier, cannot post to this forum.

If you don't want to post up in his subforum, send a PM or an email. Or hang tight and you will be hearing from him.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
Don't feel bad. Feel like we need to get it figured out and fixed.

Excuse me if I overlooked these points in your earlier messages but here are a few questions. Have you tried the Peach in a standard blank cartridge? I've never seen fluval or even a 901 cartridge but I wonder if that may have something to do with it. How old are your atomizers and do you clean them? Are you getting liquid into your batteries or is liquid leaking out at the battery/atomizer connection?

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
to answer your questions

yes
Never had a problem before with the filler.
Yes tried it blank too but only with my marlboro because the peach gurgles inside the atty.
one old atty/one new
yes cleaned the old one/no it doesn't work
ceased using the peach after the new atty/batteries started acting up too

no leaking

I am ordering new parts. I understand it is a process. I am sure I am not the only one having a conundrum at one time or another.

I am using a tiny bit of tea bag with my marlboro and it works better. When I get my new parts I will put a new battery on this atty then I will know for sure but nothing else need be said. I didn't intend for this to get drawn out. It is bound to happen at one time or another. In fact I didn't before because of all the shinning review so I am sure it is just a freak occurrence.

It's really ok....well not OK but I'm not crying or anything :p
:)

let's just forget about it. I got my finger on the purchase button and I'll be good in a couple days or so.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
Okay, we'll just forget it. We all have our conundrums in this hobby and hope to work them out. Sorry I can't help but to me, gurgling simply means a flooded atomizer. That's not a big deal. I clear it by removing the cartridge and puffing until it dries enough to function properly. Your atomizer is flooding because of cartridge overfill, your filler isn't properly retaining the liquid or the viscosity of your liquid is too low.

Out of many many bottles of WYS liquid, I haven't seen this yet but I know it has happened to at least one other person. I guess stuff happens. As I said, Matt will gladly take care of it for you.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
I finally got around to trying this blend I mentioned when I reviewed the Cheesecake a few months ago. I went with a 50/50 mix. The Cheesecake is good but there's wrongness to the flavor. The Peach is sweet and powerful. Almost too powerful.

The combination of the two is very nice. The Cheesecake mellows down the Peach to a very comfortable level. The Peach does a nice job of covering the little bit of wrong in the Cheesecake. Depending on your mood, the net effect is either a very nice peaches & cream flavor or a highly improved cheesecake. These liquids complement each other very well.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I have tried tobacco, vanilla, mix of tobacco/vanilla, chocolate, cheesecake and cuban cigar. The mix of tabacco/vanilla was recommended elsewhere and it is great, however, after a few hours of vaping my tongue felt like it was wrapped in a sweater :)

Chocolate is good.

IMHO cheesecake is disgusting--WYS accidentally shipped it to me instead of chocolate. I could not mix it with anything else that might salvage it.

On the other hand, I keep looking for tobacco flavors to supplement my go-to daytime flavor. And so far, cuban cigar is STILL my choice for evening vapes. I will probably be buying enough of it soon to avoid shipping costs.

Dave W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread