The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What’re you vapin’?

Discussion in 'General Cannabis Discussion' started by icepickmaker84, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. icepickmaker84

icepickmaker84 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Just put in a fresh Cantaloupe Haze cart.
    4F3811F4-06D4-4BF4-B2D8-BE35B0550F4C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    Is that a variable voltage mod made for carts?
    Internal or external battery?
    Im looking for something small, vv, that uses external battery. My ipv d3 I'm using is vw, and the resistance in these ccells isn't always consistent, so the power levels are wonky from hit to hit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    It’s the Yocan Uni, picked it up at the local head shop. Internal battery, 3 power levels, height adjustable, and width adjustable. Doesn’t taste as good as my Yihi mod but I learned the hard way what happens when you don’t pay attention to wattage after switching atty’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    Lmao! You popped the coil in one of your carts I'm guessing? Don't feel bad, I've done it many times! That's why im looking for something else. I don't like internal batteries tho.

• Like Like x 1
  5. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Oh yeah and then spent the next 15/20min getting it in a different cart lol. A mod for carts with a single 18650 would be awesome. I’ll do some looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Another fresh batch of the Lovely Wedding Cake was given to me today! Coffee Time Guys:thumbs:
    image.jpeg
    And since I grabbed the biggest bud out I needed to roll up Two Big Knockout Joints:lol::lol:
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Man that looks nice!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Crowned the wake and bake bowl.
    409E58D6-5404-4A73-96FD-9DE6D9225F79.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    Found a legit recreational dispensary 30 minutes from my house. Figured I'd check them out. Picked up a blueberry pie hybrid cart and a little half gram pre rolled. Super cool store. Prices were a little steep, but with a 16.6% tax on this stuff, it's to be expected.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Have you seen hash in any of the shops?

11. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    Im pretty sure this place had some. They literally had everything. A 4 page menu! I was a bit overwhelmed to be honest with you. It was my first time in a legit store since many years ago when I had my medical license, and things have changed a lot since then!

• Like Like x 1
  12. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    That sounds nice! I’ve only ever seen pics lol

13. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    My mind was specifically on getting carts so I didn't really look at everything. It was a nice place. Friendly staff. They weren't in a hurry to get your money and rush you out. Answered my questions politely. It was worth it just for the cart that I picked up. Lately I've been getting carts that are a bit sketchy. They seem harsh and runny. The one I just picked up had actual lab results on it, it's a smooth hit. No violent coughing. 3 pulls in and I'm feeling pretty good. If it lasts longer than 3 days, then it will definitely be worth it.
    The extra money is worth it to know I'm getting a state tested and verified clean product and not some synthetic mystery goo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Mystery goo lol. Stuff like that makes me glad I’ve been with my supplier for over a decade.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Vaping fire og and watching Blackhawks vs Boston game ,little later will take a few drags of a mag landrace doobie in waiting for a nightcap.

• Like Like x 3
  16. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Doing some Valentine’s shopping for myself and about to fire up the goofy boots...Rolling Kansas reference right there.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    Unexpected day off today. Sitting here, home alone. Vaping some blueberry pie hybrid distillate, and some diy stawmalone menthol. Washing it down with some green liquid motivation.
    Getting ready for a lunch meeting with my product supplier sales reps. Not m.j. related lol. They buy me lunch, and I talk them into giving me better prices on the materials I buy from them. Hard to turn down a free lunch.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. ChainVapeS

ChainVapeS Senior Member

Nov 11, 2019
    Went back to the rec store after lunch today. Picked up a 1/2 gram live resin cart called The Juice. And a stupid expensive pre rolled called Brain OG.
    This live resin cart is super smooth. And very effective. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Had a little shy of 5g of kief and I made myself a little slab of hash.
    366BD89A-63A3-4989-B4D1-2C5C1729ADD4.jpeg 00593955-A471-4DF8-B1DF-84328E757F0A.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    20 inches of snow on the way, what's that call for? Snowdog! :thumb: (...out of focus Snowdog)
    0206201757c.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.