Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Curious to what others use for their squonk mods. I’m using Dead Rabbits (got 3) 24 gauge 8 wraps 2.5mm id, dual contact coils. Comes in at 0.3 ohms.
Had to buy the 3rd Dead Rabbit so I’d know what color vandy vape v2 to buy. Hope it shows up soon.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I used to run a bunch of different rdas,then I tried a profile and it was game over haha.That is the only rda I've used for close to 2 years now,I have,I think about 25 of them to make sure I never not have one haha.
Is the profile a mesh one?

Reactions: Opinionated

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
10 BF Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA's, 10 BF Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's, 3 BF Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's (in that order of favor) and 6 Wotofo Profile Unity Mesh RTA's served me better than anything before them for up to over 2 years right up until I stopped vaping.

My favorite squonk combo's was 5 Profile Mesh RDA's paired up with 5 Reo P67's.
profileP67sl.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Cuthulu Mods Mjolnir is pretty interesting, as they have a deep well and have airflow under the coil.

So very good flavour when built right.

And I've heard Atmizoo Creek is supposed to be awesome, another one for flavour as well.

I kind of wanted to try the creek but it was too expensive...

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
So for the mod, it varies pending on the day/week/ etc. In fact, I am thinking of gambling $60 via Fasttech on the Requiem.

The one constant I have is I always have a Gorge on one of the Mods in rotation. 24g. 6 to 7 wraps at 3mm coming out between .4 and .45 is just perfect on almost any mod (IMO):thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread