Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I ran exclusively RM2's for years, but now it's Vapefly Galaxies. No dry hits, plenty of MTL flavor.

I like the Galaxy and the Wasp Nano. Around 15 Watts and 0.8 Ohms, a single simple coil. I am not precise but that is the neighborhood I shoot for.
I especially like the Galaxy when driving, you have to work to get a dry hit, makes it easy to tend to what is ahead, around and behind.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I ran exclusively RM2's for years, but now it's Vapefly Galaxies. No dry hits, plenty of MTL flavor.
The RM2’s were back in the good days. Had several of them myself. Wish I’d have kept em now.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
I've got a Pico Squeeze 2 with a Citadel, Alien coil from MTN coils at .3Ω, Pulse v2 with Profile, Wotofo mesh, Topside Dual Carbon with Claymore, same coil as the Citadel, and a Topside Dual SE with Asgard mini, Fused Clapton triple core. My favorite is the Citadel, with the Profile second.

Reactions: tnt56

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

Long time Papaw... agree, the RM2's were a win. :)
My first BF atty was a RM2 that came on the first Reo I bought (used). I have 8 RM2's IIRC (both brass and nickel, both STD and LP), but I think all of mine are drilled out for DL. They were all retired as my needs lead to the endless other BF's that came after them (except for one that was customized by Robert for a specific very early Woodvil that I was lucky to acquire).

mcv2.jpg 27wood-calamityjane.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I've got a Pico Squeeze 2 with a Citadel, Alien coil from MTN coils at .3Ω, Pulse v2 with Profile, Wotofo mesh, Topside Dual Carbon with Claymore, same coil as the Citadel, and a Topside Dual SE with Asgard mini, Fused Clapton triple core. My favorite is the Citadel, with the Profile second.

I am so far behind the times that the only thing I could relate to was the Pico Squeeze 2 which is one that I use daily with a single Kanthal coil in a Wasp Nano at 1.0 Ohm.

• Love
Reactions: tnt56

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
I am so far behind the times that the only thing I could relate to was the Pico Squeeze 2 which is one that I use daily with a single Kanthal coil in a Wasp Nano at 1.0 Ohm.

I only started vaping about 3-4 years ago, so all my stuff is newer gear. Just ordered another Pico Squeeze 2, love the little thing. I've got the Wasp Nano too, but never tried a coil at such a high resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread