What a Bunch of BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I don't suppose you guys set it on fire deliberately because it's the fast way to clean it out....

No, for certain products which have multiple layers, we have to run the heats near the burning point to get bond. When we are done with a run, it is a race to disassemble the head before what is left on the mandrel after purging burns. It is a lot more difficult to get off burnt pvc. When it doesn't burn, it peels right off..l

Alto101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
North Carolina
She was probably doing sub ohm lung hits...

Maybe she vaped the cigalikes sold at gas stations? Maybe she vaped once a day for a one puff. I can make stuff up as easily as you can. Maybe she never even vaped and wanted the $2,500 bribe from the FDA and made the story up.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Maybe she was doing sub-ohm lung hits with custard e-liquid while simultaneously smoking two cigarettes and inhaling popcorn fumes for 24 hours a day non-stop. It is so easy to make stuff up!

Maybe if there had been More public Outcry when the CDC purposed doing this type of Deception that we would be Seeing Less of it Now?

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Well the video associated with the Dual Use story is not available at our Dallas ABC affiliate, ABC News, or CDC websites. If I remember correctly the original 'News' release included a video showing a huge surgical scar on the woman's right side. Both my wife and I have had a collapsed lung but had tubes inserted but no surgery. Maybe that's why the video is no longer available? IMO, anything coming from a BG mouth or planted on the 'News' can only be believed by idiots. I think the amount of propaganda being pumped is of insane proportions. BS is now King.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
When a government is above the law, regime change- elections, and lawsuits are the only options...

But that would Require Action. And who wants to do that when it is Easier to do Nothing?

This was written a Long Time ago. But is debatably more Relevant today than when it was written.

social-apathy-image.jpg

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Voting is pretty easy...

Yeah... So is Joining an Advocacy Group like CASAA or SFATA. Or writing a State/Federal Rep. Or making a comment to the FDA during the "Deeming" Comment Period. Or Not Listening to people on the Internet who say Doing Something is a Waste of Time.

But that Doesn't mean that people do it. In fact, for Most People, the Opposite is True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread