What about posting a price list on ECF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Yes they can be made available if the demand exists, in limited quantities. I did not want to make 4 devices that were proprietary hence why the 7mm = 510 native connection. That being said, the IO6 came on the scene and I mfr a sample of IO6 drip tips than can be used (maintaining eGo ergonomics) on the 7mm. I have been informed that (we discussed) the bullet style drip tip will only be available as an option for folks acquiring a 7mm. The folks purchasing a 7mm will see their needs met. If the demand is strong enough, by all means more bullet shaped drip tips will be mfr and made available for the general public :)

I might add to demand.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Isaac, I'm pretty experienced with hosting, DNS, etc. I'd be happy to advise you free of charge if you need a hand.

Lord knows you've helped many others.

And no, I am no where near out of my IKV supplies - helps to keep a stockpile!:)
I knew some of you experts were lurking around here ;)

Im nowhere close to out either but Id love to see this thing go live :)

Maybe we will get a update from Isaac today on status

Wheres-Waldoiken-1.png

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I have never been in the position to stockpile supplies of any kind from anyone just made purchases when things become low. Tho Im still anxious to try Isaac's goodies I'm not going to stalk the forum here daily anymore and pick up a few things elsewhere for the time being. I really wanted to be one of the first to get stuff as soon as he reopened but I'll wait till things are normal and moving as they used to be. His offer to help some in real need is commendable but I don't feel I fall in that catagory. So I hope he opens soon for you who have experience his quality products. :)

Last edited:

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
what's his email addy?
I just need some juice and have been waiting for weeks now to order....

tnx

Here is a copy/paste from Ikenvape Twitter page.

IkenVape
it's a tortured blessing in disguise is the best way to put it. if you are extremely desperate please email me I'll try my best to help
31 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread