What are the best vape companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznova

Aug 26, 2013
United States
I am looking for a company that has the best customer service. I am new to vaping. After I got some dud cartomizers from Vapor4Life I contacted customer service. They reponded by telling me to try and fix them myself. I tried my best but wasn't sure I was doing it correctly. I emailed them back and they replied with "read my email slower" like I am an idiot. They went on to tell me they don't guarantee carts so if I get duds I am just out of luck. So, they just lost a customer who has spent hundreds of dollars on their site for a few dollars worth of carts. I'm a little shocked. I was expecting "Sure, we'll send out some replacements for you!" And got "Read slower, dummy. We don't replace our defective merchandise." It makes me worried because I have over $100 more worth of product on the way from them.

Can anyone tell me where I can get similar products from that have good customer service? Thanks so much from a new vape enthusiast.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

The problems is... cartos. All it takes is one user error of an improper/insufficient fill and then a single use to kill one. Their policy isn't out of the realm of most places when it comes to cartos. Honestly? If you are new to this stuff you are better of with something like any of the Kanger bottom coil clearo line first. Much simpler to fill and maintain that cartos ever will be. There may have been a real problem with your particular cartos, but short of them having, well, a short or an open coil when you test one vendors don't replace them.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Oznova.....
Sorry to hear of your negative experience with V4L....
Personally, I've used them several times in the past month or so...and have had very good results...
One thing to remember....due to the nature of vaping - ie., there is ORAL CONTACT with parts such as drip tips, carts, etc. - it boils down to a health issue if a company accepts returns of these items...thus, I think you'll find it's NOT just V4L that has this "No Return" policy...
As jefsview said....everyone has a "favorite", "best", "tops".....to each his own....But reviews CAN be helpful --- just read them with an open mind...one site can (and often DOES) have BOTH 5-Star.....and 1-Star reviews!!!
Good luck in your "quest"!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Hi and welcome to vaping. So many companies and choices make it overwhelming! By any chance do you have a local shop? I found one and am so grateful. I would much rather spend a few extra bucks in exchange for the personal and friendly service. If you can't find a local B&M, I hope you find a company you can trust.

And even though you didn't ask specifically about juice, I just received my first order from Pink Spot Vapors. There was a wonderful handwritten note on my invoice thanking me for my order. It really made me feel appreciated!

Oznova

Aug 26, 2013
United States
Thank you all for the great advice! Yeah, I just got brand new carts and put them on my battery and they wouldn't work.

Halo looks good. I read this under their warranty section which is good "Defective consumable products may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase."

Would the Halo tanks fit on the V4L batteries I already have?

How would I find a local vape shop?

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
My 2 favorite vendors for answering my questions are vaporbeast.com and desertvapes.com. Both are run by awesome people who listened to my questions and went way beyond what I could've expected to help me. Vaporbeast called me on a holiday weekend to help me w/an issue I was having turning on the lava tube I purchased from him (apparently I had forgotten how to count to 5 and couldn't turn it on, hehe) and Dave from desertvapes stood out in a parking lot in 110f weather in the Arizona summer for about an hour to answer a ton of my questions.

To me they both went way above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my vaping experience.

syndicate2083

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Massachusetts
Nothing but outstanding CS from Totally Wicked for me, as far as juices, my top 3 vendors at the moment for quality and CS are fuzionvapor.com freedomsmokeusa.com and heathers heavenly vapes (though heathers is relatively slow, so be warned).

A lot of experiences can/will differe per person, and as far as cartos go, most places have a policy that there are no warranties and they do not guarantee the cartos. I can understand that in general but what the OP described as the response was a total CS fail in my opinion.

Good luck out there and happy vaping!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I am looking for a company that has the best customer service. I am new to vaping. After I got some dud cartomizers from Vapor4Life I contacted customer service. They reponded by telling me to try and fix them myself. I tried my best but wasn't sure I was doing it correctly. I emailed them back and they replied with "read my email slower" like I am an idiot. They went on to tell me they don't guarantee carts so if I get duds I am just out of luck. So, they just lost a customer who has spent hundreds of dollars on their site for a few dollars worth of carts. I'm a little shocked. I was expecting "Sure, we'll send out some replacements for you!" And got "Read slower, dummy. We don't replace our defective merchandise." It makes me worried because I have over $100 more worth of product on the way from them.

Can anyone tell me where I can get similar products from that have good customer service? Thanks so much from a new vape enthusiast.

If you want to stay with the same product, many people here moved over to SmokelessImage. It's usually the most recommended cig-size place for newcomers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread