What are you currently vaping on and vaping with!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mistress by Dripped Life. I think it's supposed to be some kind of strawberry pastry but I dunno. Seal was a little screwed up when it arrived at the shop so I got er for free.
Free always tastes better.
And it's on a 0.45ohm single coil in my doge v2 at about 35W on my kbox 200

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
2yy8bqv.jpg

Polished final released Hexohm 3.0, Limitless Plus, Parallel, 10wrap 26g SS316L dual coil and Isle of flavors raspberry custard concentrate mixed to max VG 3mg nic...

Think that about covers it ha..

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Two setups today. A Griffin 25 sitting on a Cuboid filled with White Label Juice Co. "Strawberry Pervert", and a Kayfun V5 sitting on a Procyon, filled with Vape Moar's "Prince Pucker". Dual Clapton in the Griffin, 40 watts (It's still early, lol), single Clapton in the KF5, 23 watts.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Im pretty old school xcept my mod. Eleaf 60w tc+protank 2 with 2.2 ohm cotton diy coil, with some delicious dx banana cream from tfa. That stuff tastes just awesome. Got a v2 sealed shorty 510 to protect the spring loaded 510 on the mod. Im not a fan of spring loaded connections, but the mod is amazing. Best 30 dollars iv spent on vaping I think. Battery is full on powerful all the way to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread