The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kricos

Kricos Full Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Louisiana
    3 attys, blue bag, samples of Drewbacco, Green Tea Lung juice (yummy) and Pralines & Cream. Was sad there wasn't another bottle of hulkbacco lol

2. d4rk3

d4rk3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    A threesome of Virginia, Kent and Marlbro. Along with a yellow pouch and a yellow keychain thing. Sweet!

3. Ringo®

Ringo® Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2009
    Norcross, Ga
    got some RY4, appletini, blueberry crumble, pralines and cream and vanilla custard

4. Kricos

Kricos Full Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Louisiana
    More pralines and cream, drewbacco 1, samples of cherry soda, root beer float, cherry bomb and a purple bag, woot

5. DaBrat

DaBrat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Back end of GA
    Let me know how you like that appletini. I was hovering over that and pralines and cream and hit the pralines.

6. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I received my last order a week or so ago and forgot to post here....better late than never, so here goes:

I got my first HV 510 atty, a new batch of 510 attys, a 3some of DB-1, 555 and Peaches & Cream, samples of French Vanilla Coffee (YUM), Cafe Macchiato and Pralines & Cream. Received some cool extras including samples of Hulkbacco, Raspberry Frap and an extra 510 atty with 901-510 adapter!!! WOW!!! Drew is THE BEST supplier...PERIOD!!! I really appreciate the extra stuff Drew, you ROCK!

After a few days of break-in, my HV 510 atty is totally kicking butt! Even the new standard attys are great...I had not bought a new atty in a LONG time. What a difference a new atty makes for taste and vapor.

My only regret on this order was only ordering the sample size of French Vanilla Coffee...this stuff is sooo awesome. I will definitely have a 30ml bottle on my next order!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:Thanks Drew!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

7. jlmanno

jlmanno Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Got nothin, Won My choice of mod in a contest chose the Xhaler but out of stock and not even a response from sites email in 24 hours really disappointed! second time emails have gotten ignored.Sure drew is busy but no excuse not to respond to customer emails. will look elsewhere from now on. I'm really disappointed. I really wanted to be part of the xhaler family.

8. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I believe Drew said he's expecting more xhalers within the next few days. Sorry to hear that you had this experience. I usually hear back from him within a day, so I am surprised to hear this. He was out of town for a few days and I know he said he's been training some new helpers and that could be part of the reason...just don't know. I've always had better luck contacting suppliers through ECF PM's. Have you tried sending a PM to Drew?

9. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Yuba City, California
    High Voltage atty's and some lung juice.

10. mm485

mm485 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    4 510 attys, 3 bottles of Pear Lung, a bottle of HV Cherry Coke, HV Grape Ape, sample of Appletini and 2 510 batteries. He threw in some extra cartridges YAY!

11. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

Hey Jl,
    You should check your spam folder or something , because I responde to your email yesterday and also responded to the guy that held the contes who inquired as well...Please check with him also...Sorry you didnt get the emails...I respond to anywhere from 50 to 130 email;s and PMs a day and also have somebody helping me now respond to site inquiries, which sometimes dont accept the entire email address...These also tend to go to spam folders some times...Again sorry , but as I told the contest holder, we are out of Xhalers and are awaiting the completion...
    Drew

12. Kricos

Kricos Full Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Louisiana
    edit: nevermind its all taken care of.

13. cesande

cesande Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Well.. not today, but yesterday.

2nd XHaler..
    HV attys 510 adn 801 and 3 different coffee HV bottles...
    The 17670 battery / charger combo
    and the NHaler bag...

Trying 1 XHaler with 6v (4.5 Ohm 510 atty) and another with the 17670 3.7v (standard 510 atty).

IF I had not already been spoiled with the 6v setup I would say that the 3.7 is the bomb! I really love them both.. but that 6v is hard to step away from...

That said the whole purpose of the 3.7v is to have an all day battery and that looks like it will be the case.. Just grab the XHaler and a bottle and I am good for the day!

I do have a 555 Menthol bottle that is leaking around where the drip top snaps in and asked for a replacement empty bottle, but with the large order Drew must have forgot it.

NP . I will ask that he include it in the next order... which at the rate I am burnin juice won't be too long!

To quote Drew... " I'm vapin like a research monkey".... LoL

14. jlmanno

jlmanno Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Drew, sorry no I didn't get your reply, did check spam, etc. I apologize for my sarcasm I guess in my previous post. I guess I was a little upset that with the contest and my ability to pick any HV MOD of my choice (being disabled and not able to afford one myself) I wanted one of your Xhalers! and was upset not to get a response about availability. No disrespect intended! all's good PEACE and Happy Vaping!

15. Drozd

Drozd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    NW Ohio
    In his defense...Drew did not run the contest..probably didn't even know it was going on at the time...but by a random third party ECF member who decided to pick some winners and buy them the mod of their choice...so you gotta kinda keep in mind and work around stock issues..I imagine getting everything worked out between users, vendors, and a third party user to be a logistic nightmare

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

No Sweat Jl...Im not sure if the Contest holder let you know, but as I said I did let him know that I was out Of Xhalers for a while and I think it was just bad timing...I sold my first run very quickly and it shouldnt be long before I have SOME others and then 10 days until the entire 2nd run will be ready....Thanks for your interest in my products...
    Drew

17. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I got three 30ml bottles of 555 24mg, a marlboro and coffee sampler. Oh and another nhaler bag. I think that makes four now. I was hoping for the hulkbacco but no luck.

18. DaBrat

DaBrat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Back end of GA
    Got about 4 sampler sizes of juice... two 510 attys and 1 30 ml bottle (was supposed to be a sampler (that Drew!!!)) But what NO BAG!!!! :( I am gonna cry!!! ROFL!

Took forever to get here thought the postman gave it away!!! It was all on the PO though. it left NJ on 0120!

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sorry Brat...Just ordered more bags though!!! I think USPS is drinkin beer again this week????

20. RatRacer

RatRacer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    S.W. Florida
    My very first order- 3 X 30ml deal: RY4, Van & Caramel, Cuban Pineapple, 2 ea 801 & 510 4.5 atty's , KR808 kit for a coworker, and pack of 555 cartos along with a free bag.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.