The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Today in the mail i received my Nhaler package. Man i love when i get Nhaler packages.
    i got

555 HV 30 ml
    555 24mg 30 ml
    Drewbacco 1 30 ml
    6ml 555 24mg
    and Drew threw in
    virginia tobacco 6ml
    marlbro tobacco 6ml
    Thanks a million Drew. you rock man.
    I am so hooked on 555 and Drewbacco. i can vape these all day and nite. i better start using my nhaler flavors though.
    so today i am a very happy man Thanks again Drew

2. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hey hitman i guess you really love 555 huh? me too i ordered 2 of those 30 ml 555. its a great vape. Hope you enjoy it too.

3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah Cos, I am using the 555 every day. I only use the 24mg though. How do you like the Virginia? I got a sampler of that once and thought it was a really good tobacco flavor.

4. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hittman didnt try the Virginia yet but ive been vaping 555 since 11 am this morn when the mail came. man i went thru a few mls today lol. but i like it strong so i add few drops of 60mg into it. bring it to about 36mg. now we talking. but ill try the Virginia tomorrow and ill let ya know. tonite i filled up the rest of my emptys with 555 and DB1 and some marlbro 24mg from Drew. Life is good once again. This liquid should last me a while.

5. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I got everything I ordered: chrome Xhaler, charger with batteries, 2 510 hv atties, 1 KR8 adapter but no freebies at all, not even a bag>a little disappointed but maybe he will make up with my next order placed today for 4 more batteries.

6. hittman

Supporting member
    Cos, how much 60mg do you add to get it up to 36mg. I have been thinking about getting some of that to bump up some of mine. I am tending to like the higher strengths better.

7. indyxlt

indyxlt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2009
    New England
    30ml each of HV Drewbacco, Drewbacco 2 and Kent.

8. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    jc-I don't know if you saw the post, but Drew is off so a helper may have packed your order. I'm sure there will be some kind of goody in your next order!:)

9. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    LOL...it's funny how me come to expect free stuff with our orders!!!! He dosn't have to give us things!!!! 8-o I didn't get anything with mine too...(placed a HUGE order) and I asked for a replacement 30ml bottle cause the one I ordered in the past was leaking from the getgo and didn't get the replacement either. Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is that I was happy with my order anyway....ordered on a saturday and it was here on Monday...WOW!!!!!!! BUT....every order that I place.....I still feel it's like Christams...lol....always looking for that present!!!!:thumb:

10. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Like I've said many times. I would order from Drew even if I didn't get freebies. I asked his opinion when I first started and he didn't blow smoke (or vapor) up my hynie and try to sell me this that and the other thing. I had a set critieria and he met it, plain and simple.

11. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hey Hitman i asked on teh forum one time and people said to get 24mg up to around 34 36mg add 4 drops of 60mg PER 1 ML. but i add 3 to be safe. I know that there are many calculators out there but do they have one that tells you how much to add if you want to make it higher strength. i dont like to guess when it comes to 60mg unflavored. ya know where im coming from im sure. and on the 12mg i add like 6 drops of 60mg but that does effect the flavor so try it out on 1 ml first and see how you like it. does anyone know of any calculators that show you how to go UP in nic level mg?
    and maybe some others can jump in here and tell us how or what formula to use so we can get 12mg and 24mg up to the 32mg - 36mg area. Thanks for any help.
    Cos

12. CalamityJan

CalamityJan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    TX
    I got my first Nhaler sample order yesterday and am thrilled. Was looking for the "perfect" menthol so ordered samples of both Super Menthol and Nuport. Although I like the Super best, the Nuport also gives an abundance of vapor.

Haven't tried the Raspberry & Cream yet. Made it past the fragrance :rolleyes: of the cafe' macchaito but it just isn't my cup of coffee!

Thanks for helping me find my all day vape, Drew.

Jan

13. hittman

Supporting member
    Cos, I do totally understand about being careful with the 60mg. I don't really buy the 12mg liquid any more since it just doesn't satisfy me. I seem to be stuck at 24-36mg. I would like to be able to bump up the 24mg a little though. I know it would be kinda time consuming but I guess you could use two bottles that are the same and first count how many drops in one ml of the 24mg and then you could calculate how many drops of 60mg to add to get it up to 36mg. I think that might work. Maybe not.

14. Aliciarose

Aliciarose Full Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Downriver, Michigan
    Today I got 2 attys (Pink) a sample of drewbacco (which I think I like, YAY!) an adaptor, a new 808 whatever battery for my 510 atty's and a very cute keychain to take small quantity's of juice on the go, VERY COOL!
    The best part is when I ordered the battery, it showed pink out of stock, so I ordered silver and put in the notes if they had pink to please give me pink....AND I GOT PINK! Whooohooooo, thanks Drew and crew!

15. HawgPhixer

HawgPhixer Full Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Orange County, NC
    Got my 510s today. They vape better than my DSE103. Going to try some Drewbacco later. Thanks Drew.:)

16. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Let us know how you like the Drewbacco.

17. d4rk3

d4rk3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Today I got 2 801 atties, 2 510 atties, a 3some of kent, kent and orange cremesicle, 5 sample bottles I've been wanting to try, a pack of GC carts and 5 dental picks! :D:D:D

18. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

19. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Today I got: 2 x 30ml HV Drewbacco-1, 30ml HV 555, 30ml HV French Vanilla Coffee (YAY, FVC is back to it's previous awesomeness!!!), a silver keychain juice/atty holder, a yellow NHaler drawstring pouch AND some top-secret samples of some NEW juices Drew is working on!!!

Needless to say, I have been in Vaping Heaven ALL DAY!!!

:)

Ed (a card-carrying member of the DREW CREW)

20. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Top secret new flavors-how are they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.