What did you get in the Mail Today from Drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Today in the mail i received my Nhaler package. Man i love when i get Nhaler packages.
i got

555 HV 30 ml
555 24mg 30 ml
Drewbacco 1 30 ml
6ml 555 24mg
and Drew threw in
virginia tobacco 6ml
marlbro tobacco 6ml
Thanks a million Drew. you rock man.
I am so hooked on 555 and Drewbacco. i can vape these all day and nite. i better start using my nhaler flavors though.
so today i am a very happy man Thanks again Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hittman didnt try the Virginia yet but ive been vaping 555 since 11 am this morn when the mail came. man i went thru a few mls today lol. but i like it strong so i add few drops of 60mg into it. bring it to about 36mg. now we talking. but ill try the Virginia tomorrow and ill let ya know. tonite i filled up the rest of my emptys with 555 and DB1 and some marlbro 24mg from Drew. Life is good once again. This liquid should last me a while.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I got everything I ordered: chrome Xhaler, charger with batteries, 2 510 hv atties, 1 KR8 adapter but no freebies at all, not even a bag>a little disappointed but maybe he will make up with my next order placed today for 4 more batteries.

LOL...it's funny how me come to expect free stuff with our orders!!!! He dosn't have to give us things!!!! 8-o I didn't get anything with mine too...(placed a HUGE order) and I asked for a replacement 30ml bottle cause the one I ordered in the past was leaking from the getgo and didn't get the replacement either. Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is that I was happy with my order anyway....ordered on a saturday and it was here on Monday...WOW!!!!!!! BUT....every order that I place.....I still feel it's like Christams...lol....always looking for that present!!!!:thumb:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Cos, how much 60mg do you add to get it up to 36mg. I have been thinking about getting some of that to bump up some of mine. I am tending to like the higher strengths better.

Hey Hitman i asked on teh forum one time and people said to get 24mg up to around 34 36mg add 4 drops of 60mg PER 1 ML. but i add 3 to be safe. I know that there are many calculators out there but do they have one that tells you how much to add if you want to make it higher strength. i dont like to guess when it comes to 60mg unflavored. ya know where im coming from im sure. and on the 12mg i add like 6 drops of 60mg but that does effect the flavor so try it out on 1 ml first and see how you like it. does anyone know of any calculators that show you how to go UP in nic level mg?
and maybe some others can jump in here and tell us how or what formula to use so we can get 12mg and 24mg up to the 32mg - 36mg area. Thanks for any help.
Cos

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I got my first Nhaler sample order yesterday and am thrilled. Was looking for the "perfect" menthol so ordered samples of both Super Menthol and Nuport. Although I like the Super best, the Nuport also gives an abundance of vapor.

Haven't tried the Raspberry & Cream yet. Made it past the fragrance :rolleyes: of the cafe' macchaito but it just isn't my cup of coffee!

Thanks for helping me find my all day vape, Drew.

Jan

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Cos, I do totally understand about being careful with the 60mg. I don't really buy the 12mg liquid any more since it just doesn't satisfy me. I seem to be stuck at 24-36mg. I would like to be able to bump up the 24mg a little though. I know it would be kinda time consuming but I guess you could use two bottles that are the same and first count how many drops in one ml of the 24mg and then you could calculate how many drops of 60mg to add to get it up to 36mg. I think that might work. Maybe not.

Today I got 2 attys (Pink) a sample of drewbacco (which I think I like, YAY!) an adaptor, a new 808 whatever battery for my 510 atty's and a very cute keychain to take small quantity's of juice on the go, VERY COOL!
    The best part is when I ordered the battery, it showed pink out of stock, so I ordered silver and put in the notes if they had pink to please give me pink....AND I GOT PINK! Whooohooooo, thanks Drew and crew!

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    [Today I got 2 attys (Pink) a sample of drewbacco (which I think I like, YAY!) an adaptor, a new 808 whatever battery for my 510 atty's and a very cute keychain to take small quantity's of juice on the go, VERY COOL!
    The best part is when I ordered the battery, it showed pink out of stock, so I ordered silver and put in the notes if they had pink to please give me pink....AND I GOT PINK! Whooohooooo, thanks Drew and crew!/QUOTE]
    Drewbacco1 is my favorite vape!! LOVE IT! My other 2 favs are french vanilla coffee and turkish :p YUM I have other fav's but these are my top 3 staples!

it showed pink out of stock, so I ordered silver and put in the notes if they had pink to please give me pink....AND I GOT PINK! Whooohooooo
    Drew is awesome like that aint he...

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Today I got: 2 x 30ml HV Drewbacco-1, 30ml HV 555, 30ml HV French Vanilla Coffee (YAY, FVC is back to it's previous awesomeness!!!), a silver keychain juice/atty holder, a yellow NHaler drawstring pouch AND some top-secret samples of some NEW juices Drew is working on!!!

Needless to say, I have been in Vaping Heaven ALL DAY!!!

:)

Ed (a card-carrying member of the DREW CREW)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread