What are your favourite things about vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    No more going outside in winter, in the snow, to smoke

Being smoke-free for 18 months

Being able to make my own ejuice and create mixes I love

Smelling like Boysenberry Ice Cream instead of stale smoke

My lil blue screwdriver collection

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Ange, I like the snow... but prefer looking at it while vaping in my warm home. :lol:

Ok, so I like buying new gear even though the old gear works fine. Always looking for new really good DIY flavors I haven't tried for creating new recipes. What else? Hmmm... IDK. :confused:

ECF as Smacuser said.

I don't know where you are getting hacked firmware HigherStateD but that's funny. ;)

Edit: Now I want some ice cream!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Ange, I like the snow... but prefer looking at it while vaping in my warm home. :lol:

Ok, so I like buying new gear even though the old gear works fine. Always looking for new really good DIY flavors I haven't tried for creating new recipes. What else? Hmmm... IDK. :confused:

ECF as Smacuser said.

I don't know where you are getting hacked firmware HigherStateD but that's funny. ;)

Edit: Now I want some ice cream!
    @ShowMeTwice NFE Team

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
    May 9, 2015
    Not waking up in pseudo terror I am running low on smokes, and must go to the store to buy more is a good start.

Not coughing my lungs out when I wake up in the morning, or randomly in the middle of the night is another!

It's also really nice not to have ashes all over the place that need cleaning.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Being rid of the smokers' cough and chronic bronchitis that I had for well over a decade.

Never having that sinking feeling I used to get about every five days when I opened the last pack from a carton, knowing that now I had only about a half a day left to get out to the store to buy more.

Being able to grab a puff or two whenever I want without having to commit the time to finish a whole cig.

Increased stamina.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh most things. The food taste thing was amazing! I like when I can recoil and rewick with ease. I l also have discovered I am not such and outside person not like when I smoked. I remember my sis (who quit smoking) saw me shivering out in the cold and said "Oh man I can't imagine doing that."

My answer. "That's because you aren't ADDICTED enough. No smoking in the house was the rule and it's nice to not be freezing or boiling at all times.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    All of it. EVERY little bit of it.

The flavors, the fun, the shopping, the experimenting...

BEST of all, the friendships that somehow came along with it. Unexpected pleasures, all.

I figured it was better than a Sound of Music clip. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread